6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Gemlou78

Reaction score
I've had a fair bit of creamy discharge in my underwear today along with what looked like a streak of dried blood (sorry for tmi) :blush:

I'm wondering does an increase in this type of cm indicate pregnancy and if so would that mean I have had implantation?

Is 6dpo not too early for implantation?

I have everything crossed as we have been ttc for a year with 1 chemical.

God I wish it wasn't too early to test....driving myself crazy here!!!

Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated x

Last cycle I too had lots of creamy CM after ovulation, right up until AF :( So it wasn't a good sign for me. FXd it is for you and that you get your BFP! I've been trying for over a year also so I feel your frustration :hugs:

Hey there hun. I'm about 6dpo as well and having the same thing. Does it sort of look like lotion? Mine is thick & white. I didn't have any spotting yet though. AF is due next wednesday for me!

Hi Coutney, im sorry it wasn't a good sign for you. I'm trying not too look to hard into it but you know how hard that is in the 2ww. It's just that i've never had this much before. Also having alot of headaches and lower back pain.

Macydarling yes its white and thick and plenty of it lol. I hope this is a good sign for us. My last luteal phase lasted 11 days so guess I'll be testing in 5 days if af doesnt show. Keep me posted on how you go xx

Bump...

I'm also having the same symptoms except its not A LOT of cm. I feel wet and i leaked a little yesterday. (tmi lol) today I'm 7dpo.

Hi Lilylu, I'm 8dpo today and still the same with the back ache and cm also feeling hungrier than usual. Oh I do hope this is our month. Roll on testing day!! Fx'd for us all x

Hi i had loads of creamy cm this cycle and a few days ago i got my BFP so fingers crossed for you x

I had creamy discharge/mucus yesterday. Believe I'm 6/7 dpo today but I read you reach your peak in progesterone 7 days before your period or a sign of pregnancy!

Wow Mel102 that's fantastic congratulation and a H&H 9 months to you :flower:

Kristal I guess we will just have to wait and see...fingers crossed the :witch: stays away for us xx

I noticed this the dirt month ttc this baby. I am still ttc :( so it wasn't a symptom for me. Good luck!

Yes, I know what you mean lol Every cycle I tell myself I won't symptom spot but it's hard not to. Especially when you get new symptoms you've never had before!

Well I've had a temp dip to just above coverline this morning. It's made me a bit nervous as my last leteal phase was 11 days and I'm 9dpo today. I O'd 4 days earlier this cycle and even had ewcm (something I've never really had).

Cm not as thick or abundant today...still have back pain, stuffy nose, very veiny (I get this leading up to AF) and since yesterday a fair bit of wind lol sorry tmi!

I was feeling really positive about this month but now I just wish I could fast forward to tomorrow morning and hopefully see a big temp rise!!!

How's everyone else doing today? x

I've had this the past few dayds too. The past few hours i have had weird twinges and cramps that i haven't felt before. Tired, cloudy pee off and on, and super sore/sensitive nipples also.

And now my boobs feel like they're on fire and burning!! Never felt this beforr either

Hi Gemlou78 how is it coming along? Sorry to be nosy but I looked at your chart and you are I are having exactly the same cycle! April 15 was CD 1 for me too and I think I ovulated somewhere between CD 10 and CD 12. Just like you I think I'm around 10 DPO and also been having tons of thick white CM the past two days. I don't remember ever having this before! And I've been TTC for about a year too.

FX for you! Keep us updated on what happens!

:dust:

Strdstkitten: Maybe your pains/twinges are implantation? Do you temp? Fingers crossed it's a good sign x

Mpenzi77: Hi and I'm happy for people to look at my chart...nice to meet someone having such a similar cycle...hopefully it's a lucky one for us both! I still have stuffy nose, back pain, slight headache and my boobs do feel bigger...the temp drop has me worried it may be af about to show but guess we will see in the morning with my temps. Please God let this be our month :) xx

From what I know about charting, as long your temps stay above coverline you still have a fighting chance. You're not out until the witch shows her ugly mug lol

Also they say implantation can happen 7-12dpo so could be an implantation dip?!

Strdstkitten: Maybe your pains/twinges are implantation? Do you temp? Fingers crossed it's a good sign x

Mpenzi77: Hi and I'm happy for people to look at my chart...nice to meet someone having such a similar cycle...hopefully it's a lucky one for us both! I still have stuffy nose, back pain, slight headache and my boobs do feel bigger...the temp drop has me worried it may be af about to show but guess we will see in the morning with my temps. Please God let this be our month :) xx

Maybe...no i don't temp. This is my first cycle ttc so we will see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->