6dpo symptoms

hazel1989

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

looking for a bit of advice so this is my 3rd month of ttc after my miscarriage, im currently 6dpo and im having a few symptoms I was wondering if anyone is having these to.

3dpo really sensitive nipples
4dpo sensitive nipples and creamy cm a light headache
5dpo sleepy popping noise in my belly and a but windy :/ cm not as much but not completely dry tmi
6dpo woke up with pains in my ribs and belly like I had been doing sit ups but boobs are not as sore.

just looking for people who are experiencing the same symptoms now or who had these symptoms and got a positive test. Xx

I'm 6dpo tomorrow but the only symptoms I'm getting are nausea and cramping.

I'm 6dpo today. Been nauseated. Plus the other normal for me headache and sore boobies. Not sure if the headache causing nausea or what. But it's there. Yesterday and today. I hate this limbo stage. I've even probably made my self nauseated thinking so much about it.

I hate waiting and stupid me did a fr test today I know to early but I got a deep line 10mins after but heard this is just an indentation line. :( have you girls had these symptoms before xx

I'm 6dpo today. Been nauseated. Plus the other normal for me headache and sore boobies. Not sure if the headache causing nausea or what. But it's there. Yesterday and today. I hate this limbo stage. I've even probably made my self nauseated thinking so much about it.

That's what I keep thinking! That I've made myself nauseous haha. But I definitely can't make myself have cramps?!

That's what I keep thinking! That I've made myself nauseous haha. But I definitely can't make myself have cramps?!

No I don't think you can make yourself have cramps.
I have also noticed at night and in bath I have really dark blue vains in yo the dark bit of my breast. What day are you due to test? Im due AF next friday :( im already cracking waiting

I'm testing on the 12th even though I'll probably cave and test before then. I don't see any change in my boobs at all which makes me wonder..

I have been having very vivid dreams the past two nights though too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->