6DPO What If Any Were Your Symptoms

Good luck baby09.

I'm now having some pain. It's only on one side, pretty low down and it's like a cramp but like almost a hot pain, sort of burning. I know that sounds strange. I had bad cramps all day and thought af was coming but they might be lower than af cramps. It's just this hot type pain that's worrying me.

My app changed ov to Thursday so I'm 3dpo! I'm losing track lol x having cramps and a sharp sort of pain low down on left side - hope it's a symptom x

I'm out ladies spotting bright red but wishing you all loads of luck xxx

I'm out ladies spotting bright red but wishing you all loads of luck xxx

:hugs: hun.

Well im 10 dpo and just blew a frer and BFN nomore symptoms other than back ache still. only have one more test need to be strong and hold out till at least xmas eve!

Marina when is af due? Mines due today or tomorrow.

Thanks ladies good luck hope those bfn's turn into bfp's xx

Good luck for the future Oasis x

Hi choc i am due boxing day but hoping if i test Xmas eve there may be a line! i didnt buy anywhere near as many tests as i was obsessing over them last cycle but now wishing i had so i have something to pee on tomorrow:blush: fingers crossed for us both :thumbup:

Definitely fingers crossed! I'm not holding out much hope though as I'm sure I had a line by this time when I was pregnant with my son.

well bfn today so i think we will be onto the next cycle and now awaiting AF good luck ladies x

Me too marina, bfn this morning and now af is pretty much here. The cramps have gone through the roof and a tiny bit of pink when I wiped. I'm on to January with you.

How's everyone doing? I think I may have got a very faint bfp today!

really have you a pic? Af arrived on time for me on Boxing day:nope: but not to fussed this month as realised i would have been due around DD1 first day at school!on to the next though x

Don't have a pic but may try to post one tomorrow. I'm 3 days late now for af but the line was still so faint. It was evening time when I took it though. I'm just a bit worried as I thought the line would be darker. I'm still having really bad cramps too. Don't want to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->