6th day of high readings on cb digi ov kit! Where's my peak?!? :-(

Cookie_88

Reaction score
Last month I used the kit for the first time and got high readings cd 9,10 &11 and got my peak cd 12. Had my normal 28 day cycle and af arrived as expected.

However, I've been testing and I've had 6 days of high readings! I had a slight misshap with the monitor on the first day of testing and it wouldn't show that it was ready to test but I tested anyway and got my reading. I'm just so confused as to where my peak reading is. I'm cd 15 now and apparently I've not ovulated yet? If that's the case why have I had soooo many high readings. It's getting me down now seeing that flashing smiley :cry: xxxx

Hey, sorry cant answer or help you but I am in the same situation....I am new to this forum so I don't know what a lot of the abbreviations mean, but I started testing on day 6 and immediately got flashy smiley ....and have done every day since....which is 6 days .....but stopped today, when it went to empty circle :o(
Has anyone had lots of flash smileys then nothing??
Am freaking out that I just don't ovulate!! My periods are always pretty regular....does that mean that I def ovulate if I have a period?
Sorry to jump on your thread....just thought it was quite similar. Hope you get a solid face soon :o) xx

Don't worry about jumping in Hun.
That is strange. But maybe you ovulated between testing? I don't know otherwise? Maybe test again tomorrow to see what happens?

I tested last night again and still got my high reading. Was so sure I'd get my peak today after so many highs but I'm thinking maybe my ov kit has spazzed out and is faulty now? Who knows

I hope someone can answer both our questions :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"