6w5d and I feel like a truck

Hotbell312

Reaction score
I feel so bloated and like I gained 10 lbs overnight and the breasts feel like they're going to fall off. I just can't talk about this to anyone else and DH doesn't understand. Anyone else in same boat?

Yep feel the same! Bloated and just heavy!dread to think how much weight I will put on x

Ugh same here!! I feel like I am at least 14 weeks pregnant!

Same here! I'm so bloated and constipated (tmi) so I'm drinking lots of water which is making me even more bloated! I feel huge my belly looks huge in all my clothes already lol
I feel about 5 months not 8 weeks...
I'm praying this goes away haha xxx

Did I mention I have been taking out my maternity clothes already... haha��

Me too! My belly is massive. Why? Got weighed at the doctors the other day and suggested I hadn't put on any weight, which is amazing because I can't close any of my trousers!

Me too! Ridiculously bloated and my boobs are huge and painful to take out of a bra! Eurgh xx

I know your pain. I am at the point where I wish I was just pregnant big instead of this bloated fat feeling. Nothing fits right. I just feel ugh.

I hate this part. I just look like I've gained some weight. I weighed myself and I haven't put on any weight but I normally have a flat tummy and now it pokes out in all of my shirts. I'm ready to at least look pregnant and not just fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->