6yo Easily Bruising & Nosebleeds

Skye75

28 . Mum to 3 . Aussie
Reaction score
Just wondering if any one has had anything similar..

My DD is 7 years old next month. She has been having pretty bad bruising appearing, and half of the time she doesn't even know how she's done it. This has also been accompanied by random nose bleeds - generally first thing in the mornings (has happen 4 times now)

We went to the GP last week to get checked out, and she wasn't to concerned but because of it being two blood related things she ordered for blood tests to be carried out. We get the results back from those this afternoon.

My kids get some bruising on their legs but they are outdoors a lot so it tends to happen easily without realising why. You have done the right thing checking with the doctor and I hope that you get some reassurance from the blood test results :hugs:

Oh gosh I was one of them kids that had bruises all the time . Even now as an adult one will appear and I will have absolutely no idea how it got there !

The shins can bruise so easily too ! I hope the blood tests give you some peace of mind !

Well got her blood results back yesterday, all is well there thankfully!!
She has to have a ENT appointment for her tonsils however and to maybe do something about the nosebleeds.

I'm so glad the blood results were OK, that must have been such a relief.

I hope everything goes well with the ENT appointment :)

Well got her blood results back yesterday, all is well there thankfully!!
She has to have a ENT appointment for her tonsils however and to maybe do something about the nosebleeds.
Ahh that’s great news !! Hopefully the ENT will have more answers !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->