7+1 3rd baby, No symptoms

Jj4100

Reaction score
Hi all

This is my 3rd pregnancy, I have a 7yr old little girl and a 5yr old little boy. With both of these pregnancy's I found out very early just before my 1st missed period due to feeling sick that turned into full blown morning sickness and lasted throughout both pregnancy's. after the sickness started in both pregnancy's I also started with dizziness everyday, extremely sore boobs, Headaches

I had every pregnancy symptom going.

This time around I only found out last week (around 6weeks) and I haven't had any symptom apart from my boobs are on and off sore, only a little bit though! No sickness and no nausea.

It's almost making me feel not pregnant at all with not having any symptoms.

Has anyone else experienced this? I should count my self lucky considering how my 1st&2nd pregnancy went but cant help worrying and feeling sad that I am not having any symptoms.

This will be my 3rd baby, 4th pregnancy that lasted long enough for real symptoms, and I am barely feeling anything also. Sometimes I get a slight wave of nausea, but it's so mild. I'm tired but I have a 7 month old so that's probably why. I have been slightly worried, but all my tests and weeks estimators keep going up. My last pregnancy was soo rough, part of me thinks I should just sit back and enjoy! Good luck avoiding that sickness :)

This will be my 4th pregnancy and if all goes well 2nd child. With my first the only symptoms I can remember was indigestion. Other than that when I went to my first ultrasound I was shocked that there was a baby cause I barely felt different. With this one I did have sore boobs up until 7 weeks and was exhausted until that time too. that went away, and no other symtpoms. I though for sure when I went for a scan at 7wks 6 days that nothing would be there but there was a baby with a heartbeat. I was pit on progesterone which instantly increased my indigestion so I am hoping that'll do the trick and keep this baby sticky.

Other than there hat and the slight twinge in my abdomen, no nausea and sore boobs never returned. I am slightly tired again but that could be there the progesterone.

At 7 weeks this time, all I had was fullness in my breasts and menstrual-like cramping (and let me tell you, the latter was not very reassuring). I was convinced I was carrying a blighted ovum or was about to miscarry. The only comfort most people were able to offer was that perhaps the baby was a boy, since they supposedly produce fewer symptoms. But none of that was true. I'm carrying a healthy baby girl and just happened to have a low-symptom first trimester. My first two were also girls, and none of my pregnancies have been alike.

Something else to note is that many women don't experience morning sickness or nausea until the 8th week. I didn't have much, but I did get a brief spat of nausea/food aversion around that time.

My sickness didn't hit this pregnancy (3rd) until 8 weeks :sick: count yourself lucky for now! It could still kick in soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->