7+4 pain in upper abdomen.. gallbladder?

TJF24

Reaction score
Last night I woke up in aweful stabbing pain in my upper abdomen. Threw up 5 times and went to sleep. Pain was so bad it had me in tears. Woke up this morning feeling okay but weak. Ate something and now having dull aching pain in upper abdomen. Debating on waiting until first appointment on wed to mention it to dr or should I go to er. I think if it gets like last night again I will go. Don't know if its something I ate or possible gallstones? Scary. Any body have any experiences or advice to share?

Hi :)

Gallbladder pain is generally right upper abdomen and can feel central also, under ribs and between them right beneath the breast bone. Although it can make you vomit if you have severe attack if you didn't have gallbladder issues previously I wouldn't have though it would be that severe already if it's a new thing but don't quote me on that. Could it be indigestion? I know that sounds lame for the severity of your symptoms but I know when I get a bad attack of that it makes me want to vomit and the pain is horrendous. Or maybe you had a stomach ulcer with no symptoms that is now playing up due to all the changes going on in your body? Definitely mention it at your appointment or go to the er if you have a bad attack again. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

I had my gallbladder removed last July. Best decision EVER!

I had pain in my right upper abdomen. I noticed it felt the worst right after I ate, especially if it was something fatty.

I would recommend getting checked out! Better safe than sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->