7+5

robyn1990

Reaction score
And having a lot of discharge? Like mainly clear but sometimes it has a yellowish tinge. Can sometimes feel it coming out of me and I think I'm bleeding but it's just clear cm.

Is this normal? X

I didn't and still don't have excess amounts of CM (I'm 8.5 weeks) but mine is also green tinged (I know, so gross...) and I believe that's partly due to the amount of progesterone, which is a good thing! But yeah...it's a good thing I hear! And very common.

Congrats!

my cm is still ridiculous but mostly and almost only when i wipe. i do still continue to wear a pantiliner. but yea, sometimes its with yellow other times its white/clear. id say 15% of the time it has a chance to be yellowish. the other 85% is a chance of it being white/clear. so its common and normal. i did think something was wrong when it was yellowish but its not every day that it is. id say once a week maybe but only recently.

I'm in my third trimester and still getting a tonne of discharge similar to what you're describing. X

Yep, yellowish stuff coming out of me all day. I get the same worry about bleeding and always check.

The amount of CM I had is what really started my suspicion that I was pregnant. It has not let up, either, and I am 6w4d.

It's not yellow, though, it's just white and like lotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->