7/8 dpo

new wifey 83

Mammy of 4
Reaction score
I got a positive opk on the 14th,we had sex the 13th 14th and 15 th! Do ye think I covered it?? Tested this morning and BFN .I pretty much felt like AF is coming since last weekend

It is still early for testing

<3

It's so early still, unless you have an unusually short lp. Don't be disheartened

My cycle last month was short 25 days so not sure what to expect this month! It’s usually between 28-31. Happy cupcake I really wish I had temptd like you suggested last month!

I’ve had AF pains for the last 2 days too and only 9dpo I think (I don’t temp or test just CP and CM)

My cycle last month was short 25 days so not sure what to expect this month! It’s usually between 28-31. Happy cupcake I really wish I had temptd like you suggested last month!

New Wifey, I have a short cycle and lp too, every 26 days like clock work and I too ovulated around the 14-15th. I really hope you get your bfp soon.

Good luck! There&#8217;s still time for a bfp to show up xx

I have a faint line on frer and ic with smu! My first pregnancy ended in a chemical so will be cautious for a while yet!

New Wifey, I really hope this is your bfp and not a chemical. I’m trying to wait until tomorrow to test again, but I think I’m going to run out this evening for lore tests, maybe a frer

Since you said you feel like AF has been coming, what are your symptoms? I felt symptoms early and I'm currently 11DPO and getting faint positives and currently holding my pee to take a test in a few hours. I have been having on and off light cramps for about 2 weeks now and AF is due Friday. Your "AF" symptoms could be implantation symptoms possibly cuz this is around the time you'd implant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->