7/8dpo test faint line :D update pg 3!

hi ladies. sorry not been around been ill with a migraine so not been able to update.

so did another test thursday got a faint line fainter then the previous tests so did the frer bfn. yesterday i bought some superdrug tests and some other cheap tests. both bfns apart from one which has a very obvious indentation mark where the positive line should be. this morning another bfn on a i.c.

got signs the :witch: is on her way. yesterday i got a migraine past 2 months i have got migraines couple of days before af due past 3 days done my temps just to see how high they were todays temp dropped and have been crampy all day so full expecting her to show her face soon. x

That bloody cowbag better stay away!:growlmad: Have everything crossed for you sweetie. When is Af due?:hugs:

hey hun shes due anywhere between today and monday so sign of her yet. got some strange cramps earlier and thought maybe implantation cramps but wishful thinking and prob just the cowbag teasing me.

she could be due as late as wed/thur though going by those + opks i got on the out of date boots tests. who knows. testing again in the morning so fingers crossed for a pink line! x

aaaw baby, good luck darling, i hope she stays away, i really do, iv just got an opk that looks like it does day b4 i ovulate. its so bloody frustrating!!!
i hope this is both our month!
i posted the pic on my thread too.

thanks hun yep i agree this ttc malarky is so frustrating i think this time round has to be the worst. i simply cannot relax at all not while waiting for ov and not on the 2ww. oh the innocence of ttc before a loss miss that!

right missus gonna go check your opk before heading off to bed hope its a good sign for you fingers tightly crossed!! x

:growlmad: she best not show her face at your door she can come here instead tell her to bog off xxxx

well she got me. started spotting last night so fully expect her to be full flow by dinnertime. :cry: will my dream ever come true :hissy: x

Aw sweetie im so sorry! It must be so frustrating. Sending you bigs hugs sweetheart! And lots of babydust for next month!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->