• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7/8dpo test faint line :D update pg 3!

Aaaah now I see it!

I see it on the invert!! Good luck! :dust:

i see a ............ LINE LINE LINEEEEE!!!! this is what we like 2 see... :happydance: and only 8dpo thats fabby!!! yay! :hugs:

lol debs yes i have tested i got antoher faint line this morning though not as dark as yesterdays. but thne i used a different brand with 2mu which has a higher sensitivity and that was bfn so god knows whats going on. have my usual pre af symptoms which is a sure sign she will be here hope she comes sooner rather then later as she is due anywhere from sat-tues depending on when i ov'd.

anyways heres pics of this mornings test havent done any of the 2nd one is pointless as its a clear as day bfn not even a hint of a line :hissy: x

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/thepinkyone/Photo-0625_1-1.jpg

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/thepinkyone/Photo-0625_1-1-1.jpg

i see them i hope this is it for you!!!!!! good luck xxx

I see them on todays test too sweetie! Sending you loads of babydust!:hugs:

I deffo see something on this test as well!
Looking forward to your FRER update when you do one!!! :test: xxx

I see it. Sending you sticky baby dust. xxxxxxxx

Cmon bring out the big guns! Use that frer! Looks exciting!:hugs:

lol dan-o and wannab i will use the frer just not yet not until i get a darker line.

bought some tesco tests when i did my shopping and used one when i got home bfn on that too so gonna carry on using the strip tests and maybe use the frer friday or saturday. x

lol dan-o and wannab i will use the frer just not yet not until the lines get darker on the strip tests.

bought some tesco ones today and did one another bfn! so shall use the last strip test i have tomorow and maybe the frer friday :D x

today haha ive been watching this thread..im nervous for u lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->