7 days to go whats everyone got left ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
7 days to go yiippppeeee im so excited i just cant hide it whats everyone got left to do ive still gotta wrap everything write all my cards and get my food shopping in x x

I've wrapped, I've brought the food... Dreading cooking it all (not done Christmas dinner before :shock:)

Not even brought Christmas cards, not sure if there's any point now...

I've still got all the christmas cards to buy/write, presents to wrap, foody bits to get in for me and OH and i think that's about it as we're not having dinner at home so don't have to do too much :lol:

Hmmm i havent written cards yet either...maybe i will do that today :rofl: I still have to buy wrapping paper and do some shopping at the farmers market on tuesday :happydance:

I need to get some more food like the vegetables,probably more chocolates and stuff as I've eaten most of the 'Christmas snacks' already :blush:

Apart from that I think I'm done :happydance: xxx

Exact same as you :D soooo looking forward to wrapping yahooo!! can you tell I'm a little over excited :lol: Jack just finished nursery for 2 weeks ad OH is just setting off work to come home for xmas :happydance: but said he wont be in till late cos of the roads and the motor ways have been closed down:shrug:

hi,

there is a handful of bits still to wrap but they are big, so no point getting out of loft to wrap to put back up there to bring back down so will do them xmas eve.

got food to buy, hopefully going sunday if the snow allows.

got the last few recipe cards for sister to laminate.

and i think thats it!!!

I still have card to write, every single girl left to wrap, finish gift shopping (was going to do it today but to dangerous to drive at the moment! grr) Prepare 3 rooms for guests to sleep in, finish food shopping

I have asked MIL to make mince pies now as I just don't have time, i have however made the chestnut stuffing and the red cabbage is in the oven now (both for christmas day but freezer great!)

5 kids are 98% done and I've wrapped all their gifts yesterday. 50 gifts all wrapped by myself. :happydance: I had a deadline of today to get it done as my kids are out of school after today.

I have my MIL, my mom, my nephew and my aunt to buy for. Dan has to pick up the desks in IKEA for Amanda and Jayden, and I have a few odds and ends to pick up for my stepkids and Chase. Still have cards to write out and send.

Honestly, I am in a better place than I was a few days ago :)

I am almost ready and it will be all done by the end of the weekend.

:happydance: Yay!Lol.I love Christmas too.Im still waiting on a parcel for my OH,when it comes just gota wrap it and still have to get him some stocking fillers and wrap them,then thats all my wrapping done.Just gota do my food shopping and thats me done :D xxx

No food shopping!
Still some small xmas presents to get
And cards to post

I've got flu at the moment (dont know if its normal or swine...) so am on the sofa off work. OH gets paid on monday so going christmas shopping for food at tescos. Not looking forward to that in the slightest!

I get paid on christmas eve (when I'm working!) so going to have to run out and get OH's present. I was planning on getting him a ragdoll kitten but our estate agents can't be bothered to contact us to make sure we are allowed one. Really frustrating me as I have no idea what to get him now and we both really wanted a cat. Was going to pick it up on xmas eve and get my dad to keep it at his overnight then drop it off in the morning. Had it all planned out :(

Grr. Really annoyed the way it has worked out. I was really organised. Got all my xmas shopping done apart from OH right at the start of december and its all wrapped but I keep remembering things I've forgotten about but too ill to do it all. At work every day between tomorrow and xmas so don't know when I'm going to do it all!

SO STRESSED!!!!!!

my cards are out... lillys all done but not wrapped oh's kids are nearly done lol bits and bats but will finish on monday.... still got my xma bits to get in food wise.... but not cooking at mine my mum is doing that so ive only get get extra on my shopping like snacky stuff some alcohol free champers for me and a few crates for oh lol then thats me done dusted and excited lol xxx

Have to get a few presents this weekend (OH's mum and my mum, and a few more bits for Tegan) and get them wrapped. I have a few things waiting to be wrapped which are piled up on the display cabinet in the lounge. I don't have to buy anything for Christmas dinner, since my Mum is cooking it and we're going to hers on Boxing Day.

I am also REALLY excited... Everything has gone well this year. Last year was a HUGE balls up - we wanted our first Christmas to be just us and LO, and honestly... it was BORING!! We spent Christmas Day chatting to each other, watching tele, went to the pub, dinner was burnt, LO slept the whole day since she was only 4 months... This year is all about FAMILY, and not just 'us' :)

My OH wrapped all the presents we had so far:happydance: but we have to go out and buy more tomorrow! So going to have to wrap them, apart from that...think I'm all done!:flower:

I've still got to do my cards LOL I'll do them tonight hopefully and send 1st class. Still got to wrap, I've been itching to do some for a few nights now but don't have tags :( I'm getting some tonight. Still got to get my brother his bonsai tree and print photographs of amelie for the great grandparents gifts and of course, do our big shop.
Today I cleaned my couches and oven so atleast that's 2 jobs ticked off the Christmas tidy up list.

I'm done!

Only thing I have to get now is all my fresh food but getting that on xmas eve.

Everything is wrapped (I do it as a buy it!)
Xmas cards sent, hampers completed.

Bring on xmas!

All done here apart from the food shop!!Oh and if I spot anymore presss along the way!!lol!x

All my cards are gone, pressies wrapped. Just the food to get.
And i now have to buy another tin of quality street as i had an urge for choc last night!!

I've wrapped, I've brought the food... Dreading cooking it all (not done Christmas dinner before :shock:)

Not even brought Christmas cards, not sure if there's any point now...

you will be fine hun its just like doing a sunday dinner but a bit more spcieal lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"