7 days to go whats everyone got left ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done!

Only thing I have to get now is all my fresh food but getting that on xmas eve.

Everything is wrapped (I do it as a buy it!)
Xmas cards sent, hampers completed.

Bring on xmas!

how orgainsed are you wish id done it has i bought it done half of the wrapping now which took me 4 hours just the other lot to go x x

All my cards are gone, pressies wrapped. Just the food to get.
And i now have to buy another tin of quality street as i had an urge for choc last night!!

me too but a tub of terrys chocolate orange while wrapping the pressies earlier i said id only have one but it ended up being the whole tub lol oh well its only xmas once a year x

Getting 2 presents first thing in the morning, got to deliver a few cards, and get the food shopping.

Me and the OH are doing the first of the family parties tomorrow. Then on the 23rd she and I have our Christmas togather. And then on Christmas Day we have our seperate family Christmas and then in the evening her father's family's Christmas. After that, I've just go to start getting the food ready.

I am extremely happy, I've been working to get my Dad's gift for the past three months. I really think he's gonna love it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The title of this thread scares me!!!! :lol:

I'm planning to go shopping tomorrow with DH (we'll see how he likes being dragged through a packed UK town centre :lol:) to get a few bits and pieces...no idea what though!! :rofl: Think I've just got to get mum and DH something else..

xx

I've just done my DH finally so his stuff should all be here by Tuesday:happydance:

2 out of 3 of the kids are done. I just need to get our toddler some little cars from the shop up the road (he always has to have cars when it's present time :rolleyes:). My parents and nan are done and I need to nick some money from my DH to put in cards for our nephews then that's it. Even the chinchilla has a pressie this year... not the birds though, there is 11 of them!!! :rofl:

I have all the snack type food arriving on Monday, 2 big tubs of Celebrations in the cupboard and I'll go out and get the Turkey next week sometime. It's slowly pulling together!

ETA: When I say I've 'just done' my DH, I don't mean that literally. Suddenly realised that sounds a bit rude :rofl:

I've got one gift to wrap then I'm done, w00p!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"