7 dpo anyone else on my ttc cycle?

tp2tasha

Mother
Reaction score
A little about me I am 27 and dh is 25. We have been ttcing for over a year. I began going to a fertility clinic to find out I was diabetic and had pcos. My dr had me lose 40lbs while taking glumetza. After that I was put on femara for 3 months with no luck ovulating with that only on the first round. I am now on my first round of clomid. On cd 12 my nurse scanned me and told me I would be ovulating soon. I took opk's and ovulated on cd14 confirming with a temp drop. On cd15(1dpo) my temp rose and remained high until 5dpo which dropped again and rose to 98.6f(6dpo). I am currently on 7dpo and my temp this morning was 98.5f. I'm not sure whether my symptoms (hot flashes, night sweats, cramps, notice more smells) are side effects of the clomid, me obsessing, pms(which is kinda too early for me)or pregnancy symptoms. I try talking to friend co-workers or my friends out side of work and I feel like they are all tired of hearing me talk about it. I hope you ladies would welcome me here in and I wish you all blessed bfp!!!!! :hugs:

No one wanted to buddy with me:cry: well at least i will update those who come and look at my post. Today i am currently 14 dpo and my temp remains high 98.6. The past two night i woke up in hot sweats. Even felt hot and sweaty most of all day at 13 dpo. Also on 13 dpo i took an hpt and looked at it in the first two minutes and didnt see any thing. put it in my medicine cabinet and, took a shower got dressed but by the time i came back out of curiosity before i went to work i seen a faint pink line. I questionrd my self wether it was an evap line but im thinking ?why would it be a line and pink?" i didn't show dh until later on in the day as it remained the same just dry. He said "i see it, when is your Dr.'s appt.?' lol he was is just as much disbelief as i am. I took another this morning and stook around for the 10 minutes and i see a line but it is very faith almost not noticable. i think tomorrow i will invest in a digital test. i really would hate to get my hopes up so im just going to wait until i see what my Dr. says next week andi will keep everyone posted. Also i will try my best to upload these picure off my phone and post them as well.

Hi! Sounds really, really exciting, and I think you should do a digital :test: !! All the best and come back on and tell us the results, fx for you xxx

No one wanted to buddy with me:cry: well at least i will update those who come and look at my post. Today i am currently 14 dpo and my temp remains high 98.6. The past two night i woke up in hot sweats. Even felt hot and sweaty most of all day at 13 dpo. Also on 13 dpo i took an hpt and looked at it in the first two minutes and didnt see any thing. put it in my medicine cabinetand, took a shower got dressed but by the time i came back out of curiosity before i went to work i seen a faint pink line. I questionrd my self wether it was an evap line but im thinking ?why would it be a line and pink?" i didn't show dhuntil later on in the day as it remained the same just dry. He said "i see it, when is your Dr.'s appt.?' lol he was is just as much disbelief as i am. I took another this morning and stook around for the 10 minutes and i see a line but it is very faith almost not noticable. i think tomorrow i will invest in a digital test. i really would hate to get my hopes up so im just going to wait until i see what my Dr. says next week andi will keep everyone posted. Also i will try my best to upload these picure off my phone and post them as well.

Good luck tomorrow hun! Sounds like you are in line for a Big Fat Positive! :happydance:

me, me me! im abt 6/7 dpo with no symptoms yet!
this 2ww is driving me nuts!

here is my 14 dpo double line blue dye equate pregnancy test!

Attachments

• positive[1].jpg
    positive[1].jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 29
me, me me! im abt 6/7 dpo with no symptoms yet!
this 2ww is driving me nuts!

The two week wait drove me crazy all well and every time i tested(sometimes too early) i would be half way scared to look at the results. Lol. Keep me post and let me know what happens. Good luck, be blessed and i am wishing you a BFP!!!!:hugs:

:thumbup: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

I'll be testing this Thursday (although I honestly and sincerely know I won't be able to hold out that long! Hello my name is GradMommy, and I'm a POAS aholic! :haha: )

Baby dust to all, good luck, and we're in this together! March brings sunshine, warmer weather, and BFP'S!!!

That is awesome! Congratulations hun! All the best for a wonderful pregnancy and beyond! :hugs:

10 DPO today (nevermind ticker - its on a diff timezone) - might test tomorrow! Wish me luck! xx

That is awesome! Congratulations hun! All the best for a wonderful pregnancy and beyond! :hugs:

10 DPO today (nevermind ticker - its on a diff timezone) - might test tomorrow! Wish me luck! xx

Thank you so much and i wish you many blessings and hope you get your BFP sooon!:hugs: Keep me posted!

congrats tp2tasha.....thats fantastic. its so good to know ther is hope out ther!!!!

esdee how did you get on????????

congrats tp2tasha.....thats fantastic. its so good to know ther is hope out ther!!!!

Tomorrow I will be 11dpo... I am seriously nervous! 8 hrs til testing... Or will I chicken out?!?!?!

Tomorrow I will be 11dpo... I am seriously nervous! 8 hrs til testing... Or will I chicken out?!?!?!

good luck pet i have everything crossed for you.....i think ill leave mine till 11dpo too.......god its nerve reckin:hugs:

Congratulations tp2tasha, I am 7dpo and already wont to test but trying too wait till at least friday. Hey I am also 27 and my oh is 25 lol Xx

Morning girls! Well I am 11 DPO today and couldnt resist.. I took a test... and the results - inconclusive. Call me crazy but I think I can see the faintest of lines. And I always overanalyse these internet cheapies and, aside from my mc, I have never seen anything resembling a faint or evap line before, so I have my fingers firmly crossed that this just might be a a good thing. Ughhh such torture! Three days left til my BFP (thinking positive here people!)

congrats i am 6 or 7 dpo n havin some symptoms hoping for my bfp good luck everyone and lots of baby dust :dust:

Morning girls! Well I am 11 DPO today and couldnt resist.. I took a test... and the results - inconclusive. Call me crazy but I think I can see the faintest of lines. And I always overanalyse these internet cheapies and, aside from my mc, I have never seen anything resembling a faint or evap line before, so I have my fingers firmly crossed that this just might be a a good thing. Ughhh such torture! Three days left til my BFP (thinking positive here people!)

On second thought, a couple of hours of shameless staring, I am going to admit defeat and say 11dpo = neg HPT. It really is way to faint to be called anything but a figment of my imagination!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->