7 dpo anyone else on my ttc cycle?

Ugh, the TWW is killing me. I'm symptom spotting left and right! I feel nauseas but not sure if it's in my mind or real. Had a weird taste in my mouth last night. Feeling very thristy and hungry compared to normal. BUT my OPKs (yes, I have been using OPKs every day for fun) are VERY negative, so that is probably a bad sign. I'm 10 DPO today. I HATE waiting!

Any update?

BFN. Blah! Going for my hysteroscopy next Wednesday. Hoping to get this all taken care of and be cleared to start TTC again real soon. Not sure yet how long I might be out of the game though.

I really FELT pregnant at the end of last cycle. So much so that DH was convinced I had a chemical pregnancy. But, I never got any BFP, so I guess now. Either way, it could be for the best because I would HATE to go through another loss unnecessarily if it can be prevented with the operative hysteroscopy.

Congrats on your BFP and best of luck to you for a H&H 9 months (8 now, right)?!!

BFN. Blah! Going for my hysteroscopy next Wednesday. Hoping to get this all taken care of and be cleared to start TTC again real soon. Not sure yet how long I might be out of the game though.

I really FELT pregnant at the end of last cycle. So much so that DH was convinced I had a chemical pregnancy. But, I never got any BFP, so I guess now. Either way, it could be for the best because I would HATE to go through another loss unnecessarily if it can be prevented with the operative hysteroscopy.

Congrats on your BFP and best of luck to you for a H&H 9 months (8 now, right)?!!

I can relate. Before i got my BFP people would ask if i have any symptoms and my responce would be I think i have symptoms EVERY month... lol. Also thank you and i will be 6 weeks tomorrow. How long have you been TTCing? I hope all goes well with your hysteroscopy and i hope that you will keep me posted with your journey. Be blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->