7 dpo anyone else on my ttc cycle?

Congratulations tp2tasha, I am 7dpo and already wont to test but trying too wait till at least friday. Hey I am also 27 and my oh is 25 lol Xx

Thank you so much!:hugs: It hasnt set it quite yet but i thank god everyday for this blessng! That i so cool that we are the same and and are Dh's are also! lol! I wish you many blessing in hopes for you to recieve your BFP soon too!

Morning girls! Well I am 11 DPO today and couldnt resist.. I took a test... and the results - inconclusive. Call me crazy but I think I can see the faintest of lines. And I always overanalyse these internet cheapies and, aside from my mc, I have never seen anything resembling a faint or evap line before, so I have my fingers firmly crossed that this just might be a a good thing. Ughhh such torture! Three days left til my BFP (thinking positive here people!)

I knwo hat you mean. I aslo fell vistim and tested and 7 dpo and again at 12 dpo. Once again i tested and 13 dpo and got the faintest lines that i seenmore clearly as it dried but out of the allowed time. Finally got a clear BFP on 14 dpo! So you are very much still in the game and i wish you many blessings for your BFP!:hugs:

I'm 8 dpo, and of course, did a couple of impatient way-too-early tests. Not even a hint of an evap line, but I haven't given up hope yet.
I'm new here but no stranger to TTC...on year three; cycle 2 with a sperm donor (2 1/2 years in vain! D: ) and cycle one with clomid.
Wish me luck!

I'm 8 dpo, and of course, did a couple of impatient way-too-early tests. Not even a hint of an evap line, but I haven't given up hope yet.
I'm new here but no stranger to TTC...on year three; cycle 2 with a sperm donor (2 1/2 years in vain! D: ) and cycle one with clomid.
Wish me luck!

Best of British luck to you!

Seriously, sounds like quite a journey you've been on there Cupcake, but there's plenty of us on here who know exactly what that's like, so hopefully you'll find lots of support. FX for you and I rally hope this is your month xx

thanks tp2tasha, well i tested this morning and got a bfn which i knew it would b as im only 8dpo x

thanks tp2tasha, well i tested this morning and got a bfn which i knew it would b as im only 8dpo x

Oh dont i know about that. lol i started testing at 7 dpo. I pupt my Hpt's out of sight and out of mind and ended up losing them. lol and had to buy more when i was ready to test again!

I had my first beta today and it came back 429 at 17 dpo. I go back Thursday at 19 dpo.

Wish me luck!

I am 7 dpo and have already peed on 5 sticks:nope: BFN! :( so I will wait till this weekend to test

7 DPO today, too. Hoping to hold out testing for another week. I've been using OPK strips each day to satisfy my urge to POAS. Don't even know what the point it, but it's like a fun science experiment or something!

well i couldnt hold out, i tested this morning 9 dpo and got a bfn. got a white line wer a pos would be! but after staring at it for an hour i think i was starting to see things so i threw it in the bin! the only good thing is my temp went up to its highest of 98.02

do you still think ther is hope???

There's always hope!! We're all still in this ladies! I too tested this morning at 7DPO, of course BFN, and after a rather distressing and unusual phone conversation with my doc this morning, we shall see if my niggling little 1.0 hcg level can keep going up for a BFP!!!

I also did the POAS using OPK's this month - I needed to POA-something!! :haha:

There's always hope!! We're all still in this ladies! I too tested this morning at 7DPO, of course BFN, and after a rather distressing and unusual phone conversation with my doc this morning, we shall see if my niggling little 1.0 hcg level can keep going up for a BFP!!!

I also did the POAS using OPK's this month - I needed to POA-something!! :haha:

10 dpo bfn:cry:
think im becoming a POAS addict!

Horray for BFPs and doubling betas.

I am a total POAS-aholic. I've been using my OPKs every day just for fun. There is a faint second line, but I know that means nothing. 9 DPO today - had a second temp dip this morning (one on 6 DPO, too)...don't know if that is a bad thing or meaningless. We'll see in a few more days I suppose. Trying to hold out and not test until Monday. AF should arrive anytime after tomorrow (I don't usually have the longest LP).

***UPDATE*** 2nd beta today came back 892. I thank god everyday!

Horray for BFPs and doubling betas.

I am a total POAS-aholic. I've been using my OPKs every day just for fun. There is a faint second line, but I know that means nothing. 9 DPO today - had a second temp dip this morning (one on 6 DPO, too)...don't know if that is a bad thing or meaningless. We'll see in a few more days I suppose. Trying to hold out and not test until Monday. AF should arrive anytime after tomorrow (I don't usually have the longest LP).

Good luck, be blessed and keep us posted! Hope your :bfp: comes soon!

Ugh, the TWW is killing me. I'm symptom spotting left and right! I feel nauseas but not sure if it's in my mind or real. Had a weird taste in my mouth last night. Feeling very thristy and hungry compared to normal. BUT my OPKs (yes, I have been using OPKs every day for fun) are VERY negative, so that is probably a bad sign. I'm 10 DPO today. I HATE waiting!

Ugh, the TWW is killing me. I'm symptom spotting left and right! I feel nauseas but not sure if it's in my mind or real. Had a weird taste in my mouth last night. Feeling very thristy and hungry compared to normal. BUT my OPKs (yes, I have been using OPKs every day for fun) are VERY negative, so that is probably a bad sign. I'm 10 DPO today. I HATE waiting!

There is still hope for your :bfp: so hang in there. I didnt get a clear positive until 14 dpo! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->