7 DPO cramping all day and headache

There's definitely a line and the Wal-Mart one is getting darker. I took them back up to the bathroom to try and get a better pic but I can't really see either in there. Lighting is bad. So easy to see in the natural light. Oh my gosh. I had just told hubs I am pretty sure I'm out but wow

I got a clear blue digital plus. I meant to get the one that has weeks dangit!!!! I heard the one with weeks is more sensitive but I've never done a digital

Well I'm debating whether to run out and get the week's indicator one. Hahaha I'll wait til tomorrow cuz I've been drinking so much water tonight. Do you dehydrate yourself? I also don't know if I should do fmu or later tomorrow.

I'm normally fairly dehydrated. Maybe pee in a little plastic cup and if you get the shadow on a cheapie, use the digital? I've had too much water today, way more than normal, so I probably won't test later.

I was way too hydrated and just wasted a test. Nothin but it was a blue dye and I've never used those. Maybe I'll stop drinking now and do smu tomorrow

Way too hydrated, but stark white tonight. I've been super gassy all day though, no apparent reason. AF scheduled for tomorrow or Tuesday, so we shall see. Hoping you get a super clear positive though! I'm off work tomorrow, so it'll be nice to have a chill day where I don't have to balance this, housework, AND my job at the same time.

It's terrible how we try not to be hydrated to see if we are pregnant. Hahaha I last had water at 7 so I'm gonna try to do smu and hopefully something happens. I work tomorrow night so I'll take a nap in the day so hopefully we both get a bfp before my nap! Lol

Another super faint shadow....can't get it to show up on a picture, so I'm kinda wondering if it's just line eye or something, lol.

What dpo are you?
Okay so smu only held it for an hour and a half I couldn't wait to test and it's easier to see than yesterday but still so faint

Attachments

• 15160274581291879526798.jpg
    15160274581291879526798.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 17
Another one better?

Attachments

• 1516028918285-1775748066.jpg
    1516028918285-1775748066.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
If I counted correctly, I'm 13dpo. So still not unheard of to be getting BFN/inconclusive tests from what I've read.

I'm sitting here just confused... I see two lines in both tests but can't pick it up on camera and idk what to think. Hubs won't believe me until it's dark. I need to wait 2 or 3 days to test again but idk of I'll be able to

I'm sorry. Just try to stay busy. I've been watching Food Network reruns and created shrimp macaroni and cheese and southwest tomato soup for lunch. That's 2 hours I'm not thinking about whether I'm pregnant or not, which is good for me, lol.

Lol I shoveled the driveway and took a nap. Now have to go get many oldest from school and get ready for a long night of work where I'll do nothing but wonder lol.

I just checked cp and it's SUPER high but came out with thick creamy brown cm... so we shall see.. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->