7 DPO cramping all day and headache

BFN this evening. Bah. I kinda think I should just stop testing because they're so depressing.

Ahhh I've been checking all day to see if you got your bfp. I know what you mean but I want it so bad I don't think I'll be able to stop. I was so bummed about it today.

Yeah. Oh well, I'll test again in the morning. Definitely praying for a birthday surprise for husband. ;)

Oh my gosh I hope he gets it!!! Mine is supposed to be my Christmas present. My hubs works in another city and we won't be baby dancing much for the next year so it was kinda last chance. Would be so bummed

Aww, I hope you still get it! I'm just trying to stay relaxed and not stress out about everything.

Yeah, I can imagine. I'm cramping and super sick to my stomach tonight. And I have super sorry boobs. I forgot to temp this morning, and I don't have a full cycle's worth (just a few days), but if it's still at what it's been every day, roughly, my hopes might creep back up. Isn't it supposed to dip right before AF?

Ya I think of it stays up pregnant if it goes down not. I hope we get good news tomorrow

Another BFN this morning. Took my bbt and it's .5 higher than it was 2 days ago. FX that this is a good sign.

Actually, take it back on the BFN...inconclusive, there's a shadow.

Ahhh let me know. Your still using those little cheapo ones? I'm holding my pee until after church and go to the store and buy more. The shadows I got were better with smu

Yeah. We're snowed in today, so I know all I'll want to do is test, lol.

What about your shadow??? Got something? I just spent a fortune on tests... oops lol

I haven't tested again since the shadow this morning. I'll wait until tonight, but I'm kinda feeling out too.

Oh I hope you are still on. I doubt you can see that line. I have never had an evap on this frer ever. I looked for 3 minutes and then went and made lunch and just looked again. Can you see it???

Attachments

• 1515953695762762334001.jpg
    1515953695762762334001.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
And on this one toooooo

Attachments

• 1515953907520-319705137.jpg
    1515953907520-319705137.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 18
I can see those! FX they get darker over the next few days. :)

Yeah, I can... I'm not 100% positive they're pink from the photo, but I can see super faint lines. You're not out until AF shows up. FX they're not evap....that'd be horrid luck having so many different evaps. *Sprinkles baby dust around generously*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->