7 DPO cramping all day and headache

Mine have all been stark white. :( I'll probably take another one tonight if I still feel like this. I just wanna be pregnant so bad...started crying about absolutely nothing earlier today. Either the worst PMS ever, or I'm preggers.

How are you girls? So for the last 3 days or so I am just so sure I'm pregnant. It looks like yesterday's shadow is a little darker today but I don't know if you can see it at all on the pic. My blobs started really hurting this morning like crazy!I know cp is a bad thing to go by but I can't hardly reach it it's so high

Attachments

• 1515776484663-1364966370.jpg
    1515776484663-1364966370.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
Caved and bought a FRER. Negative on that, but definitely had a shadow on my cheapie earlier. I'll test again right before bed if I'm up really late or in the morning.

Ketushka that's what happened to me!!! Don't use another tonight wait it out. I think the cheapies are better lol

I have more than 10 cheapies left, lol, so I probably will take another one of those tonight. I'm hoping this isn't me wanting to be pregnant so bad I am tricking my eyes.

That's what I was thinking on my cheapo yesterday because it was a shadow but that shadow got darker today. Wasted my frer lol now I'll have to buy more sunday. I've got 2 more dollar store tests. I'll do one tomorrow morning and Sunday morning

Are you temping, crusher? I started 2 days ago....97.4 first two, 97.3 today. Hoping it goes back to 97.4 or higher tomorrow. Dunno what my cover is, but I normally run low, so I presume my bbt would too.

I have no set schedule to do temps. I wish. I hope we get darker lines tomorrow!

Another BFN this morning. Going to celebrate husband's birthday with a day of shopping and a couple of his favorite restaurants, so I'll test again tonight. Feeling kinda bummed though.

Man that sucks!!! Sorry. Enjoy the day!! I'm just getting out of bed gotta go pee

I just took one. Looks bfn and it's really hard to read these with morning blurry eyes. Lol big increase in creamy wet cm.

Sorry to hear about your BFN. FX that neither of us is out this cycle. 2 more days until AF is due. I'm still nauseous, which isn't normal for PMS for me...usually I just eat everything in sight.

I got a faint pos at 9dpo in a Wal-Mart with the last one so this is sad! Lol I hope we get them soon!! We will! Hope tomorrow but I'd take monday. Lol will you take another tonight?

I only have 1 more dollar store test and that's it so I should try and save it for tomorrow morning before church and then I'll pick up some frer after that. Yesterdays frer was after taking my b complex so my pee was like neon yellow and made it harder to read so I guess I'll only be using fmu?

Gotcha. Makes sense. I probably should wait until tomorrow, but I know I won't.

I couldn't couldn't wait until night time! Hahaha what the flip is wrong with me? !?!?

Attachments

• 15158659047171591736302.jpg
    15158659047171591736302.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14