7 DPO cramping all day and headache

BFN this evening. But I've been super dehydrated lately because of wanting to test, but since I'm thinking I'm out, I've been drinking more water, so if I by some miracle am pregnant, I think it'll take a while. Not gonna test until weekend, because work is going to be unbearable if I find out I'm pregnant. I'll be off the walls, lol.

Hey girl. How are things? I started spotting with brown blood and then started bleeding with dark red blood about 2am. I had stinging painful cramps until about 8am and I'm still bleeding but not much. I hope this isn't a chemical. I'm gonna test tomorrow and see if the line went away.

Managed to not test this morning. DH had a job interview where I work (which would be fantastic since we share a car and he's currently unemployed). Not really having any symptoms other than super sore nipples. So not sure what that means. A few cramps here and there, but nothing like what it was.

Anyore spotting, crusher? I took 2 tests tonight....one cheapie and one frer. Shadow on both....so I'm not sure what to think. I was fairly hydrated, so I'll probably order some more tests that'll arrive tomorrow and test after work. We found out some friends of ours are pregnant, and while it was great news, we're also jealous.

It's full on af. I'm going to test later today to make sure those lines didn't get darker. Im super confused still and sad and worried but we'll see. I want to see your lines!

I don't think they showed up in the photo, but here it is anyways.

Hoping for a better one tonight when the new tests come.

Attachments

• b_xpNRft.png
    b_xpNRft.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 19
It's so hard to pick them up on camera.
I don't know what to think of mine. The line popped up faster than the last but only a tiny bit darker. Still hard to get on camera. The ones that dried show the last one darkest now that its dried but idk. I never get even a hint of a line on these unless I'm pregnant

Attachments

• 15162070715741995259383.jpg
    15162070715741995259383.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1516207106814-407225790.jpg
    1516207106814-407225790.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
Shadow on a cheapie, BFN on a digital. Better shadow than before, though, so I will test again with cheapies tomorrow morning/every morning/night.

Crusher, any updates? I'm currently trying to go the next hour before I can be home and test without peeing. The struggle is real!

I'm still bleeding but not heavy. No cramps at all since the first little bit. I'm sitting here staring at my tests all dried up wondering if there's still a chance. Yesterday's test is drying much more faint. Thinking about testing tomorrow morning or another morning maybe. But I think it was a cp. Did you test this morning?

A shadow on one FRER, not the other two in the pack, if I remember correctly.

Dang that sucks! I think I'll take another one in a couple days or so to triple check. Was it a 6 days sooner? I've never had an evap or line on those unless I was pregnant usually if I'm not pregnant they are STARK white.

It was a 6 days sooner, but eh, it happens. I never saw enough pink to be convinced of a BFP, so I'm not totally devastated. Getting periods at all is still progress for me because I have PCOS...and that's 2 fairly regular cycles in a row.

Well that's a good thing. Mine were there and still there after drying. Weird. Well I hope you get yours this next cycle!

Well, AF is completely gone so far today. So weird. I'll test tomorrow morning if she hasn't come back before then.

Yay that's good! I have almost nothing. So that was 3 days long instead of 5... seemed about normal. Still haven't decided if I will test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->