7 DPO Debating on Test Tomorrow

thescarlettoh

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the right section, this is my first post on the site. Basically just debating with myself if I should test tomorrow (8 DPO) or not. Sorry if this is really long...

So, I think I ovulated on CD21 which was the 11th, because I got my darkest OPK (color dark as control line but not as thick) the night before, but it's possible I ovulated closer to CD14, as I wasn't taking OPKs then because based on my usual cycles they are longer and I don't ovulate til later, although I occasionally have a regular 28 day cycle here and there. My DPO numbers are based on ovulation on CD21 or the 11th of August which makes today DPO7 (Or I guess we are at 8 now since it's after midnight).

These are my symptoms by day.

DPO1-3 - nothing
DPO 4-6 - light cramping/twisting/twinging feeling in uterus/ovary areas
DPO 6&7 - very emotional. Smoked a cigarette DPO 6 (I quit smoking a few months ago but I work in a call center and sometimes they are too hard to resist at break time) and it made me feel very queasy which has never happened before. Still having little cramps and tinges in tummy with some lower back pain as well. I actually had a headache so bad I took off work today. While I was home I ate like a PIG. I made myself five pieces of bacon for breakfast, then simply could not resist a can of chocolate frosting we had in the pantry, so I ate three spoonfuls of chocolate frosting. Also ate a bag of popcorn and a sandwich on potato bread, which I would normally never do because I eat gluten free. Tonight we went out for dinner and I barely ate at all, then when we got home I felt very queasy and actually threw up after standing up and walking down the hall (I think the motion tipped it from queasy to actually throwing up). This morning when it wiped (sorry if this is TMI) I had EWCM except it wasn't clear it was milky white/light yellow and very stretchy. Have felt extra "wet" for the last few days and I'm usually pretty dry except right at ovulation. Oh, and I'm EXHAUSTED constantly but I can never sleep, total insomniac the last two nights.

Do you think I should take a test tomorrow? I bought 6 FRERs tonight with the intent of taking 2 every morning DPO 8-11 then maybe more after that if AF doesn't rear her ugly head.

Symptoms sound promising, I've heard some people can get a BFP earlyish so do what you think is right! If it's a BFN try again in a couple of days. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->