7 DPO hoping for a rainbow UPDATE 10 DPO

First response was bfn !
My pee was SO clear though so I'm wondering if it was diluted .
I'll try again tomorrow

I see it on the blue dye! Just a word of warning about blue dyes, I have gotten lines on them before and had betas come back < 1. I personally think FRER, Answer Early (if it's available where you are, about half the price of FRER) are the best.

I see it on all your frers!! Keep testing its there!! Xx

Thanks ladies !
I held my pee for quite a while without drinking any water and peed in a cup it was pretty dark urine so I dipped another FRER and a line did come up very faint .
Maybe I just have very low levels hard to pick up .. Fingers crossed ugh this is so hard

Do you have a picture? And definitely could just be due how diluted it is.

Yay about the FRER line, FXed the next test is dark!

With this pregnancy, I had about three days of super super faint lines before they finally started to show consistently. When the hCG amount is small, drinking just a single cup of water can make a huge difference!

Do you remember how many DPO you were?
This has happened to me before but unfortunately it turned into an early loss at 5 weeks... But that pregnancy I had been testing and kept getting faints until 14 DPO .

My other pregnancies I got a pretty strong line at 10 DPO so I'm kind of feeling discouraged ... This is the FRER with a very very faint line ... It's pretty impossible to capture on camera though .
I keep looking at the blue dye and it's so obviously there , I can't believe evaps can be that convincing if it turns out I'm not pregnant

I also can't figure out why I would have a decent line at 7 DPO and nothing obvious on FRER now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 42
I think I have line eye hahaha
Ladies maybe I should just wait out AF?
Thanks for looking at my tests and offering opinions I really appreciate it !

I started getting faint lines at 7 DPO and by the early morning hours of 10 DPO it finally moved out of squinter status.

I hate to bring it up, but is there a chance that this may have been a CP? :(

Another possibility might be that the 7 DPO line was somehow a fluke and that your real line is still on its way! Have you had any symptoms?

Yah maybe ... I have some symptoms , sore breasts and achey cramps .
That's about it
I just can't believe this blue dye , looks SO convincing !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 48
Yah maybe ... I have some symptoms , sore breasts and achey cramps .
That's about it
I just can't believe this blue dye , looks SO convincing !

Even more so in real life

Yeah wow to the blue dye!!!!

Hmmm. Need a third brand to sort it out maybe? I know you don't like ICs but maybe you could just do one IC to help with the verdict now that you're 10 DPO? I'm shocked at how prominent the blue dye line is yet I'm not seeing anything on the FRER. I would expect a nice line on a FRER with that blue dye line

If I REALLY squint I see a line on the FRER but that's in real life under my bright bathroom lights lol

Maybe I'll give the IC a shot tomorrow

Thanks for all of your input !!
I really hope I can eventually update with a BFP

I had a negative frer and faint positive on an ic at 9dpo. I don't believe frer to always be the most accurate. hopefully tomorrow you will get a clear understanding. it looks promising xx

My last cycle I had a squinter at 10dpo and then bfns 11 and 12 dpo. All on frers. I got a faint pink line at 13dpo and slightly darker at 14dpo.

So it is possible you will get your line in a few days.

Thanks ladies .
Hubby is making me wait it out lol he says it's stressing me out and which wouldn't be good if I am pregnant .
I promised him I won't test until the day my period is due , so Wednesday I will be back to update no matter what!
<3

Had some off and on cramps today ladies , feel so scared AF is coming :(
I think I'm going to test tomorrow I can't wait any longer

I got my first line on a blue dye!! Hopefully it's showing yours early too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->