7 dpo, i am annoying myself!

Reaction score
Not really trying but had sex last Monday, so 7 days ago. Last period started on 14 march, but haven't been tracking so no idea how long my cycles are :) presumably am not pregnant, higher chance of not than so, let's face it :)

But omg the brain paranoia! It's So annoying! Yesterday I suddenly felt weirdly weak and shaky for a while. I also had a runny nose. Really tired this morning. OBVIOUSLY it's pregnancy, rather than our kid's cold...
And just before we climbed into bed for her nap just now, I went to the loo. When I wiped, there was a bit of brown. OBVIOUSLY that's implantation bleeding, rather than say my period gearing up to start...
Gah!
Honestly I imagine I'd be excited if I was, but the chances are I'm not, and I just hate riling myself up for two weeks, just to feel really stupid when my period inevitably starts :)

Anyone want to be kind and talk me down a bit?

Oh hun, I totally get this!! Im in my 3rd cycle of ttc #5. I seemed to have conceived my other babies just by thinking it and it was so ;) But not so lucky this time around! Last month I had every symptom you could think of, right up to and including what I thought was my implantation bleed and then the :witch: showed and I was beyond devastated. I had myself 100% convinced that I was pregnant. Sigh. The 2ww is an emotional roller coaster. While its exciting to be in it, at the same time you just wish you were at the end of it constantly. Fx for you!! Im 7dpo today and trying not to test till 12dpo :)

I am 7dpo and feeling the same way! Except we are actively ttc.. all your symptoms are the same as mine and I'm trying to talk myself down as well! Lol so I don't know that I can help but at least you aren't alone! 😁

I am admittedly guessing at being 7dpo, as I don't track it :) maybe I just have disconcertingly short cycles and this is my period.....i'm not sure which I'm most disconcerted by...

No worries, pretty sure just a period. Yay weirdly short cycles :-\
Tabby, hope yours goes better.

I'm in a similar situation, not actively trying but I *think* I ovulated 8 or 9 days ago and we dtd 7 days ago. I've been getting back ache for the past 2 days that I don't usually get and i'm convinced we caught the egg but then I wish af would just show or I was further on so I can test and put myself out of the am I/aren't I torture!

I'm in a similar situation, not actively trying but I *think* I ovulated 8 or 9 days ago and we dtd 7 days ago. I've been getting back ache for the past 2 days that I don't usually get and i'm convinced we caught the egg but then I wish af would just show or I was further on so I can test and put myself out of the am I/aren't I torture!

Sounds about the same as me too Louisa. Just replace the "symptom" of backache with odd feeling in bbs (hard to explain, not sore but just a dull achey kind of thing). :wacko:

I think AF is due around the 15th.... with DS2 I got BFP at 11 dpo so I really do need to wait another week to test but I want to do it now?!

OP haven't done much to talk you down but at least you have company :D

It's ok, didn't really want to be pregnant atm :) bit weird how quick it came though.

My af is due 13th Berri. I need to wait at least until the weekend before testing even if I'm driving myself crazy!
Good luck

My af is due 13th Berri. I need to wait at least until the weekend before testing even if I'm driving myself crazy!
Good luck

Louisa, I am due for AF on the 13th also! Trying my very best to wait till Saturday to test. Its on my mind constantly now though...was hard not to test this morning already :dohh: I need to stay strong for 4 more days, not sure how many :bfn: I can face this month, last month was the WORST!!

So sorry about AF justmeinlove :( Glad you are okay.

Hey is it ok if I join....I too am due for AF on the 13th lol....I think I may have ovulated on the 30th or more so on the 31st of March...We didn't really try but we didnt prevent either, we Bd on the 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th and the 31st....

Even though we didn't try this cycle I still wanted to record my symptoms, just in case the unexpected happened! I've bn having vivd dreams all week! hmmmmm

1 dpo-very bad gas
2 dpo-very very mild cramping, nothing to complain about....took an hr nap!
3 dpo-still some mild cramping...little cm in the undies....very tired took a 2 hr nap...cramps on my right side like ovulation cramps!
update....later tonight cramping feels more intense...more clear cm when I went to the bathroom....still very tired!
update:
4 dpo-mild cramping and little to none cm...had a lot of energy, did 5 miles and came home and did a little spring cleaning...stayed in bed all day afterwards relaxing and watching tv....no other symptoms to report
even though we didn't try this cycle (meaning we didn't use any OPK's) im still getting discouraged about the little to no symptoms...would be excited if I am pregnant and kinda sad if im not
5 dpo-nothing really new except some weird pinching in my whoo hoo area smh....still the same mild cramping like AF is around the corner....no cm no sore boobs no stuffy or runny nose smh nothing...a girl at church yesterday told me she knew she was pregnant b/c her boobs were really sore...I have not the slight bit of soreness...starting to think that I won't get my Christmas baby :xmas4:
6 dpo-nothing at all.....feeling hopeless :cry:

Good luck

Louisa, I am due for AF on the 13th also! Trying my very best to wait till Saturday to test. Its on my mind constantly now though...was hard not to test this morning already :dohh: I need to stay strong for 4 more days, not sure how many :bfn: I can face this month, last month was the WORST!!

So sorry about AF justmeinlove :( Glad you are okay.
Totally understand how you feel ashpeababy and yes im sorry about AF also justmeinlove

Ok girls bare with me, I'm new here. I have been reading your comments though and it looks like Berry is due for AF around the 15th? I am too! I have been really feeling like I'm crazy. Thought if I had someone to compare symptoms to it would make me feel better but truth is I am still just waiting around for the 2ww to be over with! Last period was the 18th of March. Think I ovulated around the 1st or so. I know we aren't supposed to have symptoms until after missed period but I've had some crazy feelings here lately. BBs are not really sore for the most part but at the same time I have pains in them. Kind of a throb if you will. I have just recently started cramping down low, which I don't normally get before AF. I have also had a few hot flashes which is the weirdest thing! My face gets really hot and I feel like I'm on fire but I don't seem to sweat much during them. And today my head has started hurting, could be the weather I guess. Anyway, high hopes for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->