Sore nips
Sore boobies
Bloating
Nausea
Sore thighs
Stabbing pains in tummy

Am hopeful this month xxx

Staying positive xxx

Hi, This is my second month of IUI using donor sperm.
I'm 8 dpo today.
1-3 dpo I have nothing much to report
4 dpo stabbing stomach pains. stabbing in my right boob. feel that I am hungrier.
5 dpo I started getting backaches and small twinges in my lower abdomen.
6-8 dpo I have slight diarrhea (sorry tmi) Lower back ache all day and i am very VERY irritable!
Can't wait to POAS on Monday! It drives me crazy waiting even if I think it doesn't :wacko:

She thinks its all over cause she got a bad head and she gets them when AF is coming. Gutted x

Its not over yet. At 7dpo. I was having crazy dreams :shrug: and that was it.

Don't loose hope! x

9 dpo today... Sooooo tempted to test!
I'm in a good mood today. Compared to yesterday when I was a crazy b*tch!
Backache is gone but I have a very dull lower abdomen ache. Very gassy.
Also my eyes started getting dry last night and today they are dry and irritated. I'm using pessaries and I noticed that I am more wet compared to last month at the same time. I thought I'd get implantation bleed after the backaches... But nothing so far. Can it have stuck without a bleed?
I know everyone is different. Really would like a BFP for Christmas!

I didn't have a bleed but had cramps and backache and tested on 9dpo and got a faint line. Fingers crossed xx

But the head ache, can you get these if preg? she gets them before Af.

I cant be positive anymore, shes not, we were up at 5am talking about it.

I wish I could buy a baby in Tesco ffs does my head in!!!! xx

omg whatwillbex your due in like 2 days!!! WOW! thats sooo cool! Best upload some pics as soon as baby arrives lol xx

You can have all the exact same period feelings, aches, head aches... and then miss your period and HEY! Youre preggo! But ya have to wait and see :wacko:

She may have a headache because its on her mind alot?

I had no symptoms at 7dpo apart from the crazy dreams. We thought that's it, its not worked. The symptoms which even then were subtle started about 11dpo. everyone's different. Keep your chin up!

The 2ww is a tiring time as its something you want so much. Go out for a nice meal, take your minds off it.

I know, scary 2days, so surreal! I will def post pics. I remember what is was like so I know what you are going through. It's tough, hence why they call it trying!:flower:

I've been having crazy dreams too. Feeling tired today and I just noticed bubbling feeling - same as just before AF but I don't have sore boobs that I usually get before AF. Wow, I hate symptom spotting!

It doesn't stop. I am now labour symptom spotting lol the madness go's on! lol

Good luck! I hope you have a painless labour and a health baby soon!!! :happydance:

9 dpo - headaches gone and temps gone up by .50 c currently one of the highest ever had. Hope it goes up again tomorrow. Gonna poas on Saturday we decided. AF due Monday.

I hope it's not her body playing evil tricks on us.

xx

Whatwillbex - 1 day!!!!!!!

Omg!!! So excited for you!!! I've probably asked this already but where in the UK are you? We are north west not far from Manchester xx

We are from the South west. Manchester is on my to do list, never been. Is canal street there?

I know I cant believe 1 day. I feel really well and cant see it happening to be honest. Fingers crossed lets hope it is pain free, going by the endless threads I have read I am yet to read of a painless free one. Ouch!

Great signs The2mums, I have everything crossed for you xx Just take it easy xx

10 dpo - BFN
Ok, to be fair myself and my girlfriend had just had lunch today and I had already pee'd but we decided to test with clearblue digital. "not pregnant" :(

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Am I still in with a chance of BFP on Monday?

Symptoms today: so tired, I had breakfast but at 11am I was amazingly hungry. I would have eaten your face! I have stabbing pains in my stomach and sides.
Have very good 'number 2' movements today.

yeah until AF arrives you are in with a chance. I cant remember exactly but im sure I tested with the first wee of the day lol :blush:

I look back at my preg journal and see what symptoms I had. I know everyone's different but here was mine:-

11dpo - bloating, cramping, tired, hungry. Had a craving for a roast dinner early in the morning lol random x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->