7 dpo who wants to wait with me??

AliBiz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, been a while since I posted in here as TTC #2 has been very hit and miss due in part to a very insistent clingy 2 year old.

I'm 7dpo, and have been having a load of different symptoms but not sure if some of them are in my head :)

Today I feel really ill, had nausea this morning until I ate something, very dizzy and lightheaded, and could easily put my head down on my desk and nod off. I've had cramping and backache and a serious amount of gas for a few days but trying not to take it on board too much. I reckon at 7 dpo I can start keeping track.

Anyone else out there in same boat want to share the wait?

I'm 7 dpo today too, and I've been crampy on my right side since yesterday. I had what looked like some pinkish lining in the toilet last night, I would've missed it had I not looked. Mood swings and just feeling blah and bloated the last 2 days. I don't normally cramp like this, and I feel like AF is due in a couple days, but I still have a week to go! Totally feel like I'm PMSing big time, but I only get PMS the day before AF. Hoping this is a good sign. My back has been out for 4 days now too, but I have arthritis and a herniated disc, plus the weather has been bad - so can't really count that as a symptom.

Hi Fairycat, the pink could be a good sign...I was so ill yesterday, and last night bbs were really sore but woke up this morning with nothing... Not a symptom in sight...this 2ww is a killer. Checked back to 2ww for DD, and I had symptoms the entire time...I' be had backache every morning when I wake until this morning... How are you today?

I woke up with a day of no symptoms at all the other day too, but they came back mid day. Weird how we want to feel symptoms, isn't it? Hopefully you will get them back!

I woke up feeling blah. Not quite sick to my stomach, but not feeling very well. I had so many cramps yesterday afternoon that it felt like AF was here any minute, then it all of a sudden let up after a couple hours. Last night I got a headache and just felt generally achey. Had a sore throat for 3 days, but didn't feel like I was sick (throat feels better this morning). I just feel different this cycle. I also have pizza face when my skin usually clears up after O. Something is going on. Terribly moody, my DH is getting a little fed up with me lol. I bought a couple FRERs last night, trying to hold out to test until at least tomorrow. Must pee before stick in hand, haha

When do you plan to test?

Hi Ladies!

I'm 8DPO today, so I'm right there with you guys! Trying for our first! I've been super tired (regardless of how long I sleep), gassy, and MOODY! I'm dying to get through another week to test!

I actually had a pre-conception appointment with a midwife this morning and she said we are doing everything right and that everything looks good.

Fingers crossed for all of us! :) :happydance:

Hi Trish, that sounds good...if your midwife says it's looking good that can only be positive .

So symptoms did show up this afternoon, cramps, sore bbs, gas and I felt very queasy,..also and this may be tmi but loose bm....and very very bloated , I feel like I've swallowed a blimp

I'm not a poas addict so I will most probably wait until af is due. On DD I had an IB at 11 dpo and didn't test positive until 13 dpo.

I wish I wasn't so impatient! I admire the ladies who can wait to test! :)

So I cried for like an hour over an interview I had today, which prompted me to test at lunchtime. I thought if I was pregnant it wouldn't show up. I used an FRER and got this! I was SHOCKED. My eyes are still wide.

So cramps are a good sign! I've had the worst! Still have dull ones here and there, thank goodness nothing like yesterdays!

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 15
I wish I wasn't so impatient! I admire the ladies who can wait to test! :)

So I cried for like an hour over an interview I had today, which prompted me to test at lunchtime. I thought if I was pregnant it wouldn't show up. I used an FRER and got this! I was SHOCKED. My eyes are still wide.

So cramps are a good sign! I've had the worst! Still have dull ones here and there, thank goodness nothing like yesterdays!

OMG IS THAT AN LINE??? :happydance: Congrats!!!!!!

Yay I see a line!! Congrats!! I'm 8 dpo and have tested the past two days lol bfn's so far, but we'll see... I've had some symptoms as well. Super tired over the weekend, sore boobs the past few days, backaches, bloated, moody... this is our first month trying for number two but feeling hopeful! Fx'd!

OMG!!! Theres definitely a line there woooohooo:happydance:
Congratulations!!!!! This is so exciting....

Welcome Buttercup....all our symptoms seem to be the same so Fairycats news gives hope :happydance:

So for me I was in bed at 9pm last night I was so tired, have lower backache this morning, but the haven't really been any changes to my bbs which is usually the first sign I have...

How are the rest of you ladies today?

Can I join? I'm also TTC #2 whilst looking after a clingy 2 year old!

I'm 7dpo today. Peed on stick last night.... no idea why I did it! Please save me from myself and stop me testing until AF is actually late. I have a 10-11 day LP so AF due Sun/Monday xxx

Welcome MrsMcP....you don't have long to wait for testing day , that's good .

So for the past 2 hours I' ve had a sharp stabbing pain really low on my right side.....like almost in my groin so I hope it's a good sign ....

I was up half the night bc every time I rolled to my stomach my boobs hurt and woke me up!
Tested again today bc I'm obsessed. Bfn. Going back to Walmart today to buy more cheapies lol

Can't wait to see your line progression, Fairycat! I'm rooting for you! So excited. :)

So this morning my temp spiked almost a full degree - is that normal for 8/9dpo? I've also been super hot and flushed all morning... hoping that's a good sign!! I have no idea haha

And welcome, Buttercup & MrsMcP! All symptoms look great! Fingers crossed for all of us! :)

Welcome MrsMcP....you don't have long to wait for testing day , that's good .

So for the past 2 hours I' ve had a sharp stabbing pain really low on my right side.....like almost in my groin so I hope it's a good sign ....

Could be implantation??? Fingers crossed! :flower:

Can I join? 7dpo today. Crampy and gassy and lots of creamy cm here. I'll test either Monday or Tuesday morning. AF due Tuesday. :)

Welcome Apaki!

I really hope so Trish, been having it on and off all day , it's really uncomfortable when trying to work

So no cramps for me today, woke up with lower back ache, and on the bus was dizzy and nauseous, but now, other than the back ache and dull headache, I feel fine. Bbs hurting at the sides when I walk, use the stairs but they don't feel any fuller or painful.with DD I experienced sharp shooting pains in bbs....have nothing like that and I'm 10 dpo today.... Not sure this is my month

I'm 10 dpo too and also getting bummed. Besides my boobs being sore and feeling heavy I don't have any other symptoms. And another bfn this morning. Fx'd for us!

Not much in the way of symptoms lately for me. I'm mostly just SO TIRED. I do have lower back pain, but I tend to have that anyways. It is a little worse these past few days though.

I reallllly want to test! I am going to try my best to hold out until Sunday (12DPO). :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->