7 months into TTC--anyone else in the same boat?

Optimist2013

Reaction score
Good morning ladies! I'm new to BnB. :) A girlfriend of mine suggested this so I'm giving it a shot.

My husband and I have been married for three and a half years, and have been TTC for 7 months. OPKs--using then for the second month in a row. Trying to stay optimistic.

Any ladies who can relate, need to vent or want to gab, help a sister out. We are TTC número uno and we are trying to not become frustrated.

We have family around us who just fell pregnant without trying and just being around them is difficult.

Advice? Words of encouragement? If so, let's gab! 8D

I'm also on my 7th month of TTC - it's our 2nd - we fell quite quickly with our first and were both expecting it to have happened by now tbh. Been using OPK's, and also taking some B6 as my luteal phase is a bit short. Am currently surrounded by pregnant people all of whom fell pregnant straight away. It is frustrating and stressful!

Spoke to my Dr about it as well who told me to go back in 18 months!

Am sure it will happen when it is supposed to, but it is very frustrating going by month after month. Sometimes I'm ok with it, other times I hate that it is taking so long! Hopefully we will all get there soon xx

Yes I'm at 6/7 months. I have pcos and just this month used the fertility drugs I used to conceive my son and didn't even ovulate :/ bummed out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->