7 months on.....

zoe87

Im a new mammy!
Reaction score
Its now 7 months on from my 2nd MC and after it happened i hit rock bottom i got over it and got on with my life but now the past few days i havent stopped crying my 1st wud of been due march and my 2nd july i just keep thinking i should have had a beautiful baby now and it hink iwill find it hard at xmas and etc... ive been TTC now for 4 months and nothing i just desparetly want to be pregnant again.
Sorry for going on i just thought it would make me feel better to have a rant as i cant talk to no one as they dont understand

I'm so sorry. you are right nb understands it unless u went through it. hope you'll have a beautiful baby soon.

Our stories are very similar it seems. I've also had two miscarriages -- last August @ 7 weeks (would have been due in March) and February @ 17 weeks (would have been due last month). I have been TTC on and off since February. We took two or three cycles off due to emotional and physical healing on the recommendation of both my counselor and my doctor. I'm now feeling A-OK, but my body still isn't back to normal.

I can absolutely relate to your frustration and sadness. All I can say is that for me what works is keeping my eye on the end goal. My end goal is to have a beautiful family with my hubby. If that's the case, this is what I need to do to get there. It makes me a stronger person, I think.

The other thing I remind myself often is that both miscarriages changed who I am as a person.....and since I LOVE who I am as a person, both were very positive experiences in my life. They weren't necessarily positive at the time, but looking back I honestly believe that I wouldn't have it any other way. This is the way that my life is meant to go and I'm okay with that. I simply hope that what's around the next corner is a happier experience. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->