7 week scan. But what is on left?

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy at Christmas and lost my baby and part of my right tube so with this pregnancy they wanted to scan early. It took a while to even find the baby as at first she could only see the yolk sac (tilted pelvis) she then did a little video which I filmed on my phone. I can see an extra little sac? To the left of where baby is. I couldn't put video on here so just did a screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180717-213257_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20180717-213257_Video Player.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 63
Oh gosh i see something too! What did the lady say? Hmmm got me inquisitive now.

She didn't say. It took quite a while to even just find baby. And we were both just really happy that it was in the uterus.
It would be great if it was another baby (wishful thinking) but not so if it's a bleed or something?
But I have no idea. I'll be having another scan in 5 weeks

Well u can definitely see bub. To be honest the other looks like a bub too but could be misleading. Iv heard of some ladies having a bleed or cyst type thing too. So maybe its that. Completely freaky option is 2 babies but developing/conceived at different times which is crazy as your ovaries would have gone into overdrive. But lets focus on bub for now. So yay and congrats mama!

It could be your bladder. Sometimes it can look like a second sac on scans .. Just to confuse us! Or maybe the yolk sac as it's still early?

I had a similar blob beside my little bean at my 7+6 echo. They didn't see anything about it. And nothing happened. (No bleeds or nothing). So, I'll say like someone else, I don't know if certain angles just happened to catch something else as well?

Thanks you for your responses. Yes could be my bladder. It was an internal so I guess they see so much more of other things. I'm sure if it were anything serious the sonographer would have said x

Exactly they know what they're looking for. You can always take the photo and ask next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->