7 week ultrasound

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
I have my first scan tomorrow, i will be anywhere between 7 and 12 weeks (I think 7, midwife thinks 12)

So i am booked in for a dating scan, which i presume Won't be internal, so will i see much if i am only 7 weeks??

You should see :baby: and heartbeat by 7wks, good luck xx

So it won't be any different with an external scan? I will still see. With my daughter i had scans at 4 weeks, 5 weeks (both internal), then an external at 8 weeks x

yep, i have had two scans in two pregnancies at 7 weeks and you will def see a heart beat, my first the eqiptment was older and you could just make out a blob which clearly was flickering (its heart) the onen i had in this pregnancy was much more modern and i couldnt beleive how much better (the other scan was only done in 2009 so its not like it was that long ago). You could see the babies (its twins) very clearly, and both hearts, you could actually see their chests and the hearts inside.

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Good luck hun.......I have an early scan tomorrow and could be between 6 & 9 weeks...cnt wait to find out and see that everything is ok xx

I had a scan at 7.5 weeks and saw my babies heart beating. Make sure you drink lots of water

My avatar pic is 7+1 :) sorry its a little blurry as I zoomed in to crop the pic, but you could make out the head which is usually the bigger end, the little yolk sac and you could see the heart flickering away :thumbup:

i had a scan at 7 weeks and i saw bubs HB flickering away it was magical!! i also had one at 8wks then at 9wk! its amazing how they grow in 1 week!! i have my 12 week scan next tuesday fx'd!!

Did you guys have external, or internal??? xx

good look today mine scan between 6/7 weeks was external, its my aviator you wont see a lot but the heartbeat. iv got my 12wk scan today

Good luck for those with scans. Be great for you to have a EDD.
They've changed alot since my first in 2000!! Cant wait to go for my first.

My scans at 6 weeks and 8 weeks were both internal. They're better in early pregnancy as they give clearer images. :)

I had 2 internal with my daughter but this one is external as they don't know how far gone i actually am x

all my early scans were external! the only time i have had an internal was with my first pregnancy and there was no HB and they needed to make sure!

Good Luck today hun FX'd xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->