7 weeks and don't have symptoms?

Kristin.K

Reaction score
Hello! I believe I am about 7 weeks pregnant (I counted from the first day of my last period). I've tested about 6 times and got a BFP. I even tested this morning because I'm so paranoid and got a BFP again on a First response test (control line was very light). My breast tenderness has subsided and my pregnancy rhinitis has also calmed down a bit, so besides being extremely tired, I don't have any other symptoms and don't feel pregnant. I know people say I should be lucky, but what are the odds I honestly don't get symptoms and everything be ok? When did your symptoms start and when did you 'feel' pregnant? Thanks ladies!!!

Hello! I believe I am about 7 weeks pregnant (I counted from the first day of my last period). I've tested about 6 times and got a BFP. I even tested this morning because I'm so paranoid and got a BFP again on a First response test (control line was very light). My breast tenderness has subsided and my pregnancy rhinitis has also calmed down a bit, so besides being extremely tired, I don't have any other symptoms and don't feel pregnant. I know people say I should be lucky, but what are the odds I honestly don't get symptoms and everything be ok? When did your symptoms start and when did you 'feel' pregnant? Thanks ladies!!!

I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and feel like I don't have symptoms but then again I do have them :haha: I have the sore BBs and nips, bloated, and super duper tired. I feel pregnant but don't at the same time. :shrug:

With my DD I was tired weeks 5-11. And sometimes once in awhile breast tenderness (felt like nips where on fire) that was it. If it weren't for the positive tests, and the growing belly I would never have known I was pregnant until the last two months or so when I had horrid heartburn. Don't worry about it. Symptoms or no symptoms it doesn't tell you how your baby is. I wish it did, but it doesn't. H&H 9 months.

I didn't have any symptoms with my daughter either. Sure I was tired and my boobs were a bit sore from 5-8 weeks, but that was it. I worried constantly. But she was the most healthy perfect baby. Exactly 7lbs born 41 weeks and has been an absolute joy. Wonderful sleeper and sunny disposition (this toddler phase is not awesome however!)

Like PP said how you are feeling is really no indication how baby is doing in there. Enjoy while you can. There are no guarantees with preg symptoms and they come and go as they please.

I didn't have symptoms with this pregnancy until after 8 weeks :)

I actually got VERY lucky (as some would say). I didn't even feel pregnant until about the middle of the 8th month of pregnancy! Never had any morning sickness, breast tenderness, ect. (My period has always been irregular, it would come and go away for months at a time) No symptoms at all. It's pretty funny because the only way I found out I was pregnant was because I had to go to the hospital for my leg (which is where they did a test). It came back positive and by that point I was already 2+months. Doctor said everything is completely fine with the baby, even now at 38 weeks, he's great. I would go through days forgetting I was pregnant. I started showing around 5 months and it never got in the way (such as bending and stuff) until like 8 months. So for the first 5 months I felt normal as ever! Besides feeling the baby move (which started at about 14 weeks for myself) and having the ultrasounds, I didn't feel pregnant until much later on when I started getting a bigger bump!

My Mum never felt sick during pregnancy. She had seven kids!

Everyone is different. You could be perfectly fine and just one of the lucky ones! Don't panic or worry until a doctor or nurse gives you a reason to. <3

Hopefully you'll be able to thoroughly enjoy your pregnancy without the unpleasant stuff (which is what I'm currently experiencing - uuugh!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->