7 weeks and symptoms much stronger than previous pregnancies

fernie3

Reaction score
This is my 6 th pregnancy , with the other 5 I have always had sickness but this time it is seriously making me miserable. I can't face eating meals at all only small snacks like yogurts and fruit and sandwiches . Just the thought of a hot meal makes me gag .

I am also bone crunchingly tired which tbh is not a symptom I have had with my previous pregnancies very much. I know each pregnancy is different but I just feel so ill this time.

Today I have been off work lying on the couch drinking tea (which I normally hate!) and eating whisper bars....

A few nights ago I woke up feeling sick and realised I was crying because I felt so bad...

Is anyone else finding this pregnancy harder than previous ones!

Hugs. This is my 4th pregnancy and my sickness is awful. I've been in bed the last 4 days and only got dressed today because I had to see the midwife. Sorry I have no advice to help but big hugs as I know the feeling x

Have you had a scan yet? Could you be carrying twins? I'm only carrying one baby but my midwife did say ms is worse with twins x

This is my 2nd and I feel so bad! I was carrying twins until last week tho

I am the same. This is baby number 7 for me x
I can feel ok one minute and then it will be like I am so overwhelmingly tired and feeling so sick that I just feel like crying.
It's hard work!

This is my third and I'm finding myself more tired then my previous pregnancies. Nausea is not as bad as my last one though. I'm thinking it's just because I have two kids to take care of already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->