7 weeks - buddies?

lovepurple90

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I made a thread a few weeks ago when I was 4 weeks but I think it fizzled out/ I can't find it so I thought I'd start a new buddy thread since I'm further along.

I'm exactly 7weeks according to my last period. I've had bleeding from 5weeks to now (a mix of mainly brown, one day it turned red and its been pink a few times), so I'm sure you can see why I've been worried.

Had an internal scan at 5w6d, baby was too small to se hb doctor said, but saw sac. Going back on 12/06 when I'll be 8weeks. Praying I'll hear the hb and some good news.

If anyones around 7 weeks, please get in touch. It would be nice to compare symptoms etc xx :flower:

Hello :)

I'm 7 weeks today and the only symptom I've picked up on is how tired I am! How're you doing? Xx

Hey kirsty, how are you? Is this your first child? Ive been ok, been feeling a bit sick & thats it! Have you gone for a scan yet? Xx

I'm good thanks. How're you getting on? Yep, this is our first! Had my first doctors appointment this morning but no scan. Feels like my mouth has been watering constantly since I walked out of her office. Sat in work, trying to drink through it lol! Xx

Hi! Im 7+2 :) I am having major symtpoms :) i have nausea all day every day and im exhausted :( i know it will all be worth ut in the end but i had a little cry yesterday because i felt so crappy!

I had a little bleeding at 5+6 too i had an internal scan :) we could see the heartbeating and it was amazing :cloud9:

Its my first aswell :) so exciting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
What a cute little bean! Do you have your fingers crossed for a specific gender? Xx

Hi
according to lmp im 7 weeks tomorrow but i had a early scan last friday said i was just less than 5 weeks so a bit confused what i am.. saw a sac and yolk sac and im going back on tuesday 10th for another scan praying for a hb.. i also had a tiny spot bleed on Saturday hopefully it was due to internal scan.. this past few days have been dragging so bad...x

Hi there! I'm 6 weeks and 3 days and have had cramping, nausea, headache, and fatigue for about 2 weeks. No bleeding though. I'm 36 and overweight so I'm in a higher risk category and scared to death, trying to do everything right with my pregnancy. I'm just so nervous about everything so I completely understand how you feel about it.

Hi there! I'm 6 weeks and 3 days and have had cramping, nausea, headache, and fatigue for about 2 weeks. No bleeding though. I'm 36 and overweight so I'm in a higher risk category and scared to death, trying to do everything right with my pregnancy. I'm just so nervous about everything so I completely understand how you feel about it.

Wow! Sounds like a good set of symptoms. Don't be scared! Plus size women have healthy little babies every day. Are you entitled to any additional scans?

Are any of you ladies showing yet? I've found myself speed walking past mirrors because of how bloated I look xx

I am plus size too which frightens the life outta me aswell :) just counting down to 12 week scan :) not too fussed about gender just a healthy baby please :) lol

Hartlantr1 how are you coping with symptoms? Ive already had to take time off because i feel so sick and exhausted im also a childrens nursing student so my days are soooo long haha!

Xx

Oh and kirsty im not showing yet but my skinny jeans are too much putting pressure in my bloatedness and making me feel even more sick haha! Leggings it is

Im a size 20 this is baby no5, ive had no additional problems being plus size :) xx

Harlantr1 great set of symptoms, dont worry too much. Just keep looking after you and baby!

Jenna such a cute scan. Wish i was able to hear the hb on my scan! Im having bad nausea too which is stopping me from eating things. Makes me feel so weak

Emma, dont worry about small spotting. I spot everyday and have tried to tell myself that unless it gets heavy and red, i shouldnt panic

Kirsty are you hoping for any gender?

& what are all your due dates? Mines jan 22 xx

We're hoping for a little boy but wouldn't be disappointed if it happened to be a girl. My due date is January 22nd too! Xx

I'd love a boy but oh is set on having his own little princess lol xx

Just had the biggest cry over dust being on my bookshelf. It's okay though, 23:38 is the best time to start pulling everything out for a clean xx

Awww don't cry hun!! This made me chuckle a bit! Your preggo hormones are definitely in full swing. Lord knows what you're doing dusting shelves at that hour :)

Was up past 1am this morning hoovering books! Haha. Have any of you started buying yet? I want to go out and buy everything but think it's a bit early? :/ xx

Im too scared to start buying. I think I'll be waiting until like 20weeks to start buying things haha. What about you?

We're thinking about buying our cotbed next weekend. Have only picked up a couple packs of nappies, water wipes, wash cloths and a bottle of 2 in 1 bath wash so far.

Things we can use in future if this pregnancy doesn't work out. Got a little sad just typing that. Already so in love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->