7 weeks no symptoms?

vanessa24

Reaction score
Hello ladies, well according to my lmp I am 7 weeks and 4 days but I have been feeling great. The only thing I can say is that my nipples are sore, I feel really hungry, and a bit tired at times. Is it bad not to feel nausea or any other symptoms? I'm just so worried about a mc but I can't see my doctor until the 21st because they won't see me until I'm 8 weeks! Someone help please!!

I'm with you here....I feel like way less symptoms than my others but I had sono last week and it looked great....stay positive!!

Then you are one of the lucky ones!! :)

You may develop them in a few weeks or so or you really may be lucky. It really is a myth that the sicker you are the better the pregnancy - every pregnancy is different.

Fx gl x x

lol i just posted this exact same thread before I saw yours! hopefully it' s normal and we're just lucky :)

Hiya!

It's perfectlly normal!

My last pregnancy the ONLY two symptoms I had was exhaustion and an occassional heartburn. All the way up until She greeted the world. I was always freaking about no symptoms, because my friends who were pregnant were having it horrible. One friend couldn't eat or drink without throwing up and was constantly at the doctors.

Be happy you don't have symptoms. :)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

im nearly 7 weeks and all i have is slight sore boobs. its scaring me too :(

Yes it is scary at times but maybe we are just some of the lucky ones or at least thats what I hope. I'm not gonna lie though sometimes I wish I felt horrible just to make me feel like everything is ok lol. Have you ladies had you're first scans yet?

Hi Vanessa. I don't really have many symptoms other than being hungry and tired either. I had my first u/s at 6 weeks 6 days and everything is perfect so no need to worry :) everyone keeps telling me there is still plenty of time to get sick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->