7 weeks!

emma608

Reaction score
I have booked an early dating scan for this Monday and I think I'm roughly 7 weeks pregnant. Anyone know what up i should expect to see?
Also wanted to ask my boobs have grown alot I'm actually having to go and buy new bras, is this normal? This is my 3rd baby and I don't remember my boobs being like this before. And I swear I have a little bump already it's even gone quite hard at the bottom?
Sorry about the questions just intrigued to know others opinions :)

Hey Im not sure what you will see but from what I've heard you will see a blob and a heartbeat :) I'm having mine on thurs I'll be 7 weeks . My bbs have also grown already, and I think it's normal to have a small bump early on being #3 this is number 5 for me and I know it's mostly bloating but I have something already too :)

This is my 7 week scan! It looked like a cashew and a pea...the baby and the yolk sac! We saw a really clear heartbeat :thumbup:

Attachments

• scan.PNG
    scan.PNG
    143.6 KB · Views: 6
That's awesome Laura! I'll be seven weeks tomorrow but I have my scan today! I'm praying everything goes well! I didn't feel like my boobs grew this much either in my last pregnancies however from what I've read the 1st trimester is supposed to be when it happens! I can't imagine what they'll be like when my milk comes in! I'm already leaning towards an E cup :blush:

Thanks girls, yeah I'm a dd cup at the moment, when I had milk in I went to an f. They were huge lol
Looking forward to seeing my little blob :) x

image.jpg

Here was my scan at 7w1d. It was not a private scan so the quality is not that great. We did see a heartbeat though. Good luck for your scan. I'm booked a private scan next week for when hubby gets paid :happydance:

I had mine on wednesday, saw a blob and a heartbeat!

Attachments

• 20150325_112325.jpg
    20150325_112325.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel