7days flashing smiley, no solid, now bleeding. HELP!

Wantababa

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am totally confused. I have pcos and so am on my 2nd cycle using clomid. I have been getting flashing smileys since sat (7days). I had a tiny bit of blood when I wiped last night before bed but still got the flashy this morning. I have just been to the loo and seem to be bleeding more like beginning of af but that isn't due for almost 2 weeks.
Is this ovulation bleeding?
I've read quite a few duff reviews of these new clear blue digital advanced tests so don't know if I am actually going to O.
Anyone had anything similar happen to them?

Aaarrrggghhh! So frustrated! Help please. X

Had another flashy today but bleeding has stopped so I'm thinking (hoping) it's pre ovulation bleeding. Fingers crossed for a solid smiley in the next day or so.

Hey. Didn't want to read and run.

I'm not sure on the bleeding but I got 10 days of flashing smilys no solid smily and still got pregnant so fingers crossed for you. :)

Thank you. Today was day 10 flashy. Bleeding stopped only happened for 1 day so I'm convinced it's linked to ovulation even though no solid yet. X

i think the bleed is usually after ovulation, as for the flashing smileys they pick up estrogen so thats what the flashing is, the solid smiley picks up lh so im sure not, the tests always say do them in the morning but lh doesnt go into the urine til the afternoon to evening i dont like the duo hormone opks they are confusing stick to the cheapie ones and the normal digital ones u can take the cheapies until u think your getting a dark second line and then use one of the digitals to confirm

Thanks yes got my 11th flashy today. Won't be buying these again. X

It says right on the box that PCOS can effect these tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"