7dpo 2nd cycle femara...UPDATE AF got me

Titusmomma

Reaction score
Started testing yesterday. I had some faint faint wondfos this morning. Not visible by most human eyes. Took another wondfo this afternoon. The faint line was more visible so I dipped a frer.
What do you think? TIA!image.jpg

It looks like it could be the start of a bfp!

Seeing a little something. Good luck on the next test!! FX

Thanks Ladies. The fact that you might see something gives me hope. I will test in the AM.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I totally thought i was out this month. After 7dpo, i had bfn after bfn. I have always gotten early bfps so I just knew I was done. I spent yesterday reading the book of James about perseverance. I was at peace with doing another round of femara. i had one more wondfo so made myself test this morning. After 5 min I saw the line was getting darker then any line I have seen so far. So I used a dollar tree (new choice) and bfn. Well since i had another dollar store brand I used that and had a faint pink line (been negative up until this point), so I went to walmart and got first signal and frer. i tried first signal first and got a super squinter, so i thought I should try the frer and line came up about 7 min. I decided to try afternoon pee and used the frer and line came up right away but is still super faint.
I am being very cautious right now and waiting to see it get darker. This morning I told God that if i am pregnant this month then He has quite a sense of humor bc I was soo positive I did not have a chance. I did get my cd 21 progesterone level back and it was 17.4 so that makes me feel good that the if there is a baby in there she should be okay.

I see it... test in a few days I'm addicted to seeing lines get darker ;) I hope this is it for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->