7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

squeak01

Reaction score
Hi,

Ttc after recent mc first cycle ttc. New to charting etc opk indicated that i ov between cd 13 & 14. Currently on 7dpo according to ff. Just looking to take my mind off the wait . =)

Hi I'm in exactly the same boat, this is our first cycle since miscarriage we weren't really trying but took our chances a couple of times, when are you planning on testing? x x

Hi I'm in exactly the same boat, this is our first cycle since miscarriage we weren't really trying but took our chances a couple of times, when are you planning on testing? x x

Hey, same here =) trying to hold off until wed when i will be 10 dpo but its really hard lol. What about u?

Part of me doesn't want to test at all I know I'll be a wreck if its positive and I think just waiting and not have af turn up might be easier but I can't see that happening so I'm thinking maybe next Monday if I can wait, I have the next two weeks off work though so it's going to be hard. Have you had any symptoms yet? x

Hey, AF is due tomorrow, I usually have really sore breast two weeks before she issue, this time round I've not had any breast soreness until today and the underneath is a little tender but nothing major. Also the last week I've had dreams each night maybe up to four dreams some nights and remember them all, not sure whether I feel tired because of all the dreaming or is this a symptom? I don't know when to test as I am so fed up with seeing the BFN all the time.
What do you think?
X

I know what u mean i had mc end of jan and would be 19 weeks now :(. We have decided to try but i wont be gutted if it doesnt happen this cycle because it will be so nerve racking if it does happen again. Ive had a couple but dont know if there normal or not as mc was first pregnancy. Today iv been urinating alot more, ive had some mild cramping, i dont usually get cramps until 3 days before af, its hard to know where things are as mc throws everything off. Have you had any symptoms?

J

Hey, AF is due tomorrow, I usually have really sore breast two weeks before she issue, this time round I've not had any breast soreness until today and the underneath is a little tender but nothing major. Also the last week I've had dreams each night maybe up to four dreams some nights and remember them all, not sure whether I feel tired because of all the dreaming or is this a symptom? I don't know when to test as I am so fed up with seeing the BFN all the time.
What do you think?
X

Hey babydust,

I would try hold off until tue if af doesnt show tomorrrow xxx its hard trying to work out what our bodies are doing xx keep me updated and fx xxx good luck x

Ul know when the tender breasts mean pg, i remember rolling onto my side and they could be really sore. I remember symptoms kicking in around 5 weeks but i sadly mc at 9 :( so im not too sure about all the symptoms. I was like you and gt tender breasts before af so just put it down to that. Xx good luck x

I hate waiting, I've also gone all stuffy nose which I've read is an early symptom.....I'm obsessed just want a BFP, been trying for about 8months, started on fertility vitamins for me and OH.
Are you two testing any time soon?
X

Ul know when the tender breasts mean pg, i remember rolling onto my side and they could be really sore. I remember symptoms kicking in around 5 weeks but i sadly mc at 9 :( so im not too sure about all the symptoms. I was like you and gt tender breasts before af so just put it down to that. Xx good luck x

So sorry to hear about you MC :hugs:

Hopefully you get your bfp soon xxx im trying to hold off until next mon the 8th when af is duec but may test on 10dpo which is this wed for me xxx do u use opk's at all?

Hopefully you get your bfp soon xxx im trying to hold off until next mon the 8th when af is duec but may test on 10dpo which is this wed for me xxx do u use opk's at all?

No I haven't used anything to be honest I don't chart or anything, I would get too obsessed and the OH keeps telling me to stop wanting it so much else it won't happen..... It's had not to think about it Hough isn't it.
I m dying to test I really am, I've bought a bulk of tests to be a little cheaper.
I MC around 2years back now and had no symptoms what so ever other than when I got my BFP I was a little tired but before knowing I had nothing.
X

sorry to hear about your mc aswell, i never knew they were as common until it hapoened to me. Maybe try a hpt with your first morning urine tomorrow saying your due ur af - if you really cant wait - its realky hard x i use opk u can get them really cheap off amaxon at least with them you know ur due to ov so you ca boost your chances a little xx

sorry to hear about your mc aswell, i never knew they were as common until it hapoened to me. Maybe try a hpt with your first morning urine tomorrow saying your due ur af - if you really cant wait - its realky hard x i use opk u can get them really cheap off amaxon at least with them you know ur due to ov so you ca boost your chances a little xx

If :witch: turns up this month then I shall try the opk :thumbup: anything is worth it isn't it. I'm unsure how much the fertility vitamins help but I'm trying them for us both anyway.
I think I shall test in the morning I just really hate the :BFN: all the time. So many people around me are falling pregnant and although I'm so happy for them I'm also so envious I just wish it was my turn now.
X

Yeah give them a try if you dont know exactly when u ov start using them the day after ur af stops x ehen u get a positive u will ov 12-48 hours after x they say its best to bd in the week running up to ov and day of ov , so if u dont know when you do they will help x i know its hard to deal with butcthis could b your cycle so dont count yourself out yet. Loads of babydust to you x

Yeah give them a try if you dont know exactly when u ov start using them the day after ur af stops x ehen u get a positive u will ov 12-48 hours after x they say its best to bd in the week running up to ov and day of ov , so if u dont know when you do they will help x i know its hard to deal with butcthis could b your cycle so dont count yourself out yet. Loads of babydust to you x

Thankyouuu :flower: I will keep you posted
X

I recommend opk's my first time I fell pregnant with my son the very first cycle and then with my mc I fell pregnant the fourth month if trying. They aren't brilliant but they've helped me. I hate it every time I read about somebody else having suffered a mc, I hope we all have good news this month x x

I know what u mean i had mc end of jan and would be 19 weeks now :(. We have decided to try but i wont be gutted if it doesnt happen this cycle because it will be so nerve racking if it does happen again. Ive had a couple but dont know if there normal or not as mc was first pregnancy. Today iv been urinating alot more, ive had some mild cramping, i dont usually get cramps until 3 days before af, its hard to know where things are as mc throws everything off. Have you had any symptoms?

J

It's so hard trying to think back pre mc to what is normal and what isn't, I haven't had any symptoms but I know it's still early. I'm not overly hopeful for this month but i so want to be pregnant again I think I'm making my chances seem higher than they actually are. Your symptoms sound hopeful though fingers crossed they keep up x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->