7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Eeek i hope so oh was devestated , we never really knew how much we wanted it till it happened x yeah it is she was so scared but hs had a scan and evrything is great im over the moon for her she really deserved it xxx

That's the same as me, we weren't trying but weren't being careful either then when it happened I had no symptoms other than laying on the best my OH said I look pg, which was a shock, I had had a period and just didn't feel pg at all, we went and got a test and its was a + which was a huge shock but felt so happy inside, we both were overjoyed!
I had my scan which I thought was 12 weeks but I was around 8-10 weeks and no heartbeat detected :-( the period I thought I had when looking back was lighter than normal and much shorter so must've been IB .
It's mad, if I don't have symptoms one month I think I'm not pg but the first time like I say I had no symptoms what so ever!
Fxd so much for us all

Xxx

I cant describe how i felt when i went for the scan and got bad news :( that sounds really promising x thats the thing for me to all the symptoms i had just made me think af was due. I never had any ms during preg but plenty of backache and sore boobs i couldnt bear them being pushed together it was agony xx

I cant describe how i felt when i went for the scan and got bad news :( that sounds really promising x thats the thing for me to all the symptoms i had just made me think af was due. I never had any ms during preg but plenty of backache and sore boobs i couldnt bear them being pushed together it was agony xx

It's that horrible sinking feeling isn't it, feeling so happy seeing the + then going for the scan and getting he awful news.
Our babies will be so loved and cherished, after wanting this so much :flower:
After I'd got my :bfp: last year the ms started
Xxx

I know they def wkll x just spotted bbt thermo on amazon for 3.89 think i will grab one. Getting some cramping now think af will come this month which is ok its only my 1st month ttc x im going to the algarve for three nights on april 18th x

I know they def wkll x just spotted bbt thermo on amazon for 3.89 think i will grab one. Getting some cramping now think af will come this month which is ok its only my 1st month ttc x im going to the algarve for three nights on april 18th x

That will be lovely. I'm looking on amazon too, gonna go all out and get as much as I can to help me :) xxxx

Yep hoping its good weather xxx opk's will certainly help. Roll on wed x

Well I caved and tested a :bfn:

My symptoms are twinges down low, excess salvia & creamy cm.

Think i'll be testing every day until AF now. I do feel quite chilled about it, but its so hard to forget about it totally.

Everything happens for a reason right, so if this isn't my month then I look forward to the next month, as if I look back I'll only crumble!

Hey baby hope,

Oh did u it took all my willpower not to test this morning x 8dpo is early to test so fx u get ur bfp soon x me n babydust r going to test togethrr on wed x so il keep looking out for ur bfp xxx fingers crossed u really deserve it with all uve been through x def dont look back just keep looking forward xxx

I know, silly really but once I start thinking about testing I may as well poas to get it out my system :haha:

Been doing lots of chores this morning to keep mind of it all, so I'm fine & know its too early anyway!

You really will cherish your LO's when they are here, not a day passes where I'm not truly grateful for my beautiful dd she's my little miracle.
Just so want to extend our family, as I know she'll be the best big sister :)

Both of my SIL are pregnant received the news a week after my last mc, so I took it really hard, a lot harder than I thought I would, but times a healer so absolutely fine now and very happy for them.

I know my time will come again, just wish it would hurry up :)

:dust: to you both for Wednesday, I will definitively keep you posted!

My :af: is due on the 7th, would babe great if we all got our BFP's :cloud9:

GL

Hey babyhope x

Im the same its so hard i only hv 5 tests left so trying not to use them all.

I hope you get ur wish soon x ur af is due day before mine. It would b amazing if we all got our bfp's this month.

Hey babyhope, they say good things come in 3's me you and squeak could be them 3 :winkwink: all keep positive, your DD would love a baby sister or brother then I'm sure.
I know exactly what you mean when u say it hit you hard hearing both SIL's are pg, my close friend and a few family members have recently announced their pg and it killed me inside, I felt happy for them but kept asking myself why was to with them announcing my good news.... Our time will come :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:
to us all xxxx

Fx that would b amazing xxx getting loads of cramping tonite think its af on its way though. Only wierd thing ive had is about 5 min after finishing my dinner tonight i thought i was going to throw up i got a really watery mouth i was like that for about 2 min. I dont think sickness this early on is a sign of pg thou it must b to early x prob just scoffed tea to fast lol

Fx that would b amazing xxx getting loads of cramping tonite think its af on its way though. Only wierd thing ive had is about 5 min after finishing my dinner tonight i thought i was going to throw up i got a really watery mouth i was like that for about 2 min. I dont think sickness this early on is a sign of pg thou it must b to early x prob just scoffed tea to fast lol

Aww well don't count yourself out :winkwink:
I've had twinges in my lower tummy again, my bbs are now very sore, I've ate and ate and ate today and my urine is very yellow and strong smell. They're the newest signs I've noticed.
I polished off my roast dinner, ate dairylea Dunkers straight after, then maltesers and chewits, also a bag of crisps, it's unlike me to eat like that, but some people say they get peckish before :af: so maybe that's it? Grr this is a killer waiting
Xxxx

Just read somewhere else strong smelling urine can b a sign cant remember where. Eek im not sure ur going to b able to wait until wed lol. Xxx fx its sounding really good for u x

Just read somewhere else strong smelling urine can b a sign cant remember where. Eek im not sure ur going to b able to wait until wed lol. Xxx fx its sounding really good for u x

U sound the same as me reading site after site :)
I'm going to have to, although I know tomorrow morning ill be tempted but I'm not going to break, ill give myself a day off from testing and wait til Wednesday. I remember back a few months I had bleeding gums, ms, AF was 3 weeks late there was so much, but I wasn't pg, that was confusing and I tested about 2-3 times each day. My body plays tricks on me :growlmad:
I feel sorry for my OH he hears nothing but baby this baby that pg this pg that haha. How old are u and how long we're you trying before your heartbreaking mc if you don't mind me asking?
Xxxx

Just thought af had made her appearance as i felt so wet down below, went to the toilet and alot or creamy cm....Tmi sorry just thought I'd update you lolxxxx

Thats a good sign to the cm i mean.

Does it tht sounds horrid have u spoke to your doc about it?
Im 23, we werent really trying just not stopping anything and it took about 5 months x what about u?

Thats a good sign to the cm i mean.

Does it tht sounds horrid have u spoke to your doc about it?
Im 23, we werent really trying just not stopping anything and it took about 5 months x what about u?

I'm 24 and been trying for about 8 months, my gp says I need to relax etc but the symptoms he thinks I imagine them, apparently u can bring on symptoms and talk yourself into feeling each symptom. I don't know how true that is :wacko:
I definitely put every movement and twinge etc down to early signs lol
Every month I say ill chill and every month I'm the same. Does your OH say much or do you not go n at him about it? Xxxx

I didnt know that xxx
He really wants it so i dont really speak to him about it as id hate to get his hopes up xx

I didnt know that xxx
He really wants it so i dont really speak to him about it as id hate to get his hopes up xx

My OH really wants it but tries to keep,y thoughts and hopes grounded as he hates to see how high my hopes get to then be disappointed. I don't discuss to much with him though other than comments like hope this is the month for us etc. xxxxx

Yep im the same x i really want to test tomoz but im not going to do it lol cant wait until wed but i really do feel this isnt my cycle xxxx i really hope the witch doesnt get u xxxx

Yep im the same x i really want to test tomoz but im not going to do it lol cant wait until wed but i really do feel this isnt my cycle xxxx i really hope the witch doesnt get u xxxx

I'm still having little twinges and cramps now and again and feeling bloated so I think she's coming :growlmad: I feel awful today, my friend is finding out her sex of her baby and I can't help but feel really upset, I feel really low today this is another reason I think the witch is gonna get me :cry:
I'm keeping fx'd for you, tomorrow we shall test :flower: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->