7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Hi,

Ttc after recent mc first cycle ttc. New to charting etc opk indicated that i ov between cd 13 & 14. Currently on 7dpo according to ff. Just looking to take my mind off the wait . =)
Hi I'm in exactly the same boat, this is our first cycle since miscarriage we weren't really trying but took our chances a couple of times, when are you planning on testing? x x

Hello everyone.

This is also our first cycle of ttc after miscarriage on January 9. Blueberry would've been about 22 weeks today. That was my first pregnancy.

I have a bb thermometer but I'm too lazy to use it. OPK was positive last Sunday and also on Monday, 3/25 but my guess is that if I actually ovulated then it happened on Monday because I woke up with strong cramps and headache, feeling like I was gonna throw up. We BD on 3/24, 3/26, and 3/27, skipping the day that I thought I really ovulated. Hopefully we still hit the target. I'm now 6 dpo and plan to start POAS on Wednesday if I could wait. Is that too soon? :cloud9:

Cheers to us and our BFPs!

Hey,

Sorry about ur mc, its truely horrible. I mc on jan 28th when i thought i was 9 weeks but scan showed around 6 weeks with no heartbeat. Im currently 7dpo and have thought about testing 10dpo (wed) but im going to try my best to hold out until the 8th when my af is due. Last preg would hv been my first child so im not to clued up on symptoms etc xx i hv to say i dont feel pregnant as such and this is my first cycle after af so not entirely sure if the 8th is when i should get af. Im going to try my hardest to wait until af is due as i feel like id cope better with neg then as its not too lomg until i can try again x if ur looking for someone to ride it out with il b here as i cant believe id b so lucky to fall pg first cycle after miscarriage x good luck to us all. Its such a strange thing to actually wish tine away xxx

Hi,

Ttc after recent mc first cycle ttc. New to charting etc opk indicated that i ov between cd 13 & 14. Currently on 7dpo according to ff. Just looking to take my mind off the wait . =)
Hi I'm in exactly the same boat, this is our first cycle since miscarriage we weren't really trying but took our chances a couple of times, when are you planning on testing? x x

Hello everyone.

This is also our first cycle of ttc after miscarriage on January 9. Blueberry would've been about 22 weeks today. That was my first pregnancy.

I have a bb thermometer but I'm too lazy to use it. OPK was positive last Sunday and also on Monday, 3/25 but my guess is that if I actually ovulated then it happened on Monday because I woke up with strong cramps and headache, feeling like I was gonna throw up. We BD on 3/24, 3/26, and 3/27, skipping the day that I thought I really ovulated. Hopefully we still hit the target. I'm now 6 dpo and plan to start POAS on Wednesday if I could wait. Is that too soon? :cloud9:

Cheers to us and our BFPs!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mc, it's so hard and so sad :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: your very dedicated using temps I've never had the patience to try them but if you get your bfp I might be tempted to try! I hope you have some positive news soon, I know it's early but have you had any symptoms yet? x x

Hi, hope you don't mind me being here. I've had 2 chemicals and an ectopic in the last 8 months. So as much as I get excited about wanting and seeing a bfp it's also the most scariest thing! I would of been due mid April :cry:
I'm 8dpo today and really want to test, really would like to try and hold out until Wednesday... But we'll see :winkwink:

Really wanted to try and be relaxed about it all this month but its so hard.

Wishing you all the best of luck :dust:

Hi, hope you don't mind me being here. I've had 2 chemicals and an ectopic in the last 8 months. So as much as I get excited about wanting and seeing a bfp it's also the most scariest thing! I would of been due mid April :cry:
I'm 8dpo today and really want to test, really would like to try and hold out until Wednesday... But we'll see :winkwink:

Really wanted to try and be relaxed about it all this month but its so hard.

Wishing you all the best of luck :dust:

You poor thing, everything you've been through must be heartbreaking. Hopefully this bfp will be your sticky one, have you had any early symptoms? x x

Well I tested this morning with first urine sample and surprise surprise it was a :bfn: !!! :cry: so annoying. I try not to get too down about it as it doesn't help anything, but it's so hard. I know I need to stop wanting it so much but how the hell is that possible :wacko:

Xx

Hi babyhopeg,

Im also 8dpo today i was going to test wed aswell but going to try hold out till the 8th when af is due. I dont think this month is my month though, any symptoms i thought i had hv dissappeared. I really want bfp but understand it will prob take me a few months with my mc being so recent. This is my fc since mc so using ff to try get some handle on my cycle i know i ov' some time between cd13 and 16 (i had first + opk on cd13 but cd 14 + was darker than text line) im new to ttc as before mc we just decided to try and see what woud happen when 5 months later i realised i was over a week late and got bfp xxx gl evry1 xxxx

Well I tested this morning with first urine sample and surprise surprise it was a :bfn: !!! :cry: so annoying. I try not to get too down about it as it doesn't help anything, but it's so hard. I know I need to stop wanting it so much but how the hell is that possible :wacko:

Xx

Hi babydust,

Sorry to hear about bfn x ur not out yet xxxxx
Its so hard not to want it so much. Try not to beat yourself up try hold off testing for 2 days if you can xxx do u hv any symptoms or new symptoms at all, sendjng lots of bbydust to u xxxx

Xx

Hi babydust,

Its so hard not to want it so much. Try not to beat yourself up try hold off testing for 2 days if you can xxx do u hv any symptoms or new symptoms at all, sendjng lots of bbydust to u xxxx

Hi :) no I don't have any other symptoms, tender breasts at the sides and underneath which is about it now, other symptoms I though I had have gone.... Last night I had small twinges lower tummy more left side but that cant be ovulating its far too late but as I don't chart it's a mystery. I will start using opks nc I think, but my gp has advised to be natural an not too planning. It's heartbreaking isn't it. I either want :witch: to make her appearance ASAP so I can start charting an go for my :bfp: next month or just see it when i next test. I definitely won't test for anther couple of days.
I really feel I'm never going to get that :bfp:

How are u feeling?

Xx

Xx

Hi babydust,

Hi :) no I don't have any other symptoms, tender breasts at the sides and underneath which is about it now, other symptoms I though I had have gone.... Last night I had small twinges lower tummy more left side but that cant be ovulating its far too late but as I don't chart it's a mystery. I will start using opks nc I think, but my gp has advised to be natural an not too planning. It's heartbreaking isn't it. I either want :witch: to make her appearance ASAP so I can start charting an go for my :bfp: next month or just see it when i next test. I definitely won't test for anther couple of days.

How are u feeling?

Xx

Hey if u dont get af by tue night we could test together on wed with fmu x im never going to hold out until af is due i had a hard time not testing this morning lol xxx its horrid when af comes u know u cn try again in a week or so the tww is defo hardest part xxx
I dont think opk'S are to planning as they really give u the advantage of knowing when ur going to ovulate. Make sure u read instructions as there quite precise on how and when to test xxxx u will get ur bfp xxxxx until af shows ur not out xxxxxxx

Xx

Hi babydust,

How are u feeling?

Xx

Hey if u dont get af by tue night we could test together on wed with fmu x im never going to hold out until af is due i had a hard time not testing this morning lol xxx its horrid when af comes u know u cn try again in a week or so the tww is defo hardest part xxx
I dont think opk'S are to planning as they really give u the advantage of knowing when ur going to ovulate. Make sure u read instructions as there quite precise on how and when to test xxxx u will get ur bfp xxxxx until af shows ur not out xxxxxxx

Ur the same as me, well I'm sure there's so many others that struggle to hold out. Definitely test Wednesday together :thumbup: I keep my fxd for you :hugs:
I'm going to order some opk now from amazon, hopefully I won't need them because we will both get our well deserved :bfp: on Wednesday :winkwink: let's be hopeful. Do you chart temp? I'm not sure how to but I see so many people on about doing it and it being effective for them. I've just signed up to
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com and you keep updating symptoms and any tests done etc and it charts I think bu I've onl started that yesterday so nothing charted yet I think a few cycles have to be recorded so it can get a picture of cycles etc.

Xx

I have just read stories on women using 2 and 3 sample to test and getting :bfp: yet when thy used fmu it was a :bfn: I get so obsessed and read so much it's unreal xx

Well I caved and tested a :bfn:

My symptoms are twinges down low, excess salvia & creamy cm.

Think i'll be testing every day until AF now. I do feel quite chilled about it, but its so hard to forget about it totally.

Everything happens for a reason right, so if this isn't my month then I look forward to the next month, as if I look back I'll only crumble!

Think i'll be testing every day until AF now. I do feel quite chilled about it, but its so hard to forget about it totally.

Everything happens for a reason right, so if this isn't my month then I look forward to the next month, as if I look back I'll only crumble!

:dust: to you Hun.
It's a hard game and mc scars us so it's like wanting that :bfp: but then panicking if/when we see that as past experiences aren't good ones :-( my heart goes out to u, you've had it hard.
I'm going to hold off now until Wednesday, I just read forums like crazy and go into overload. Do you chart or use opk?
When is/was your :af: due? Xx

Wed tests it is then xxx its super hard! I got mine from amazon there one step ones x
Hopefully we do get our bfp's x i actually teel alot better since signing up on here it helps to know people are going through the same and im not alone x i use fertility friend which is just the same xx i havent done temping but hv seen alot about it x i didnt know that about 2mu n 3mu! Xxx

Wed tests it is then xxx its super hard! I got mine from amazon there one step ones x
Hopefully we do get our bfp's x i actually teel alot better since signing up on here it helps to know people are going through the same and im not alone x i use fertility friend which is just the same xx i havent done temping but hv seen alot about it x i didnt know that about 2mu n 3mu! Xxx

Well I don't fully take that as true the 2mu and 3mu as always your fmu is the more concentrated so who knows.
I'm going to look into charting aswell, everything's a help, ill look on that site you use to.
This site is ace, I always feel its just me having the bad luck and then signing up to this site made me feel loads better knowing I am not alone, just seems people,around me - friends and family have just started TTC and caught within their first 3months of trying and here's me and plenty others months and years down the line and still no sign of a :bfp:
Do you take and fertility vitamins?
Xxx

Hey baby hope,

Oh did u it took all my willpower not to test this morning x 8dpo is early to test so fx u get ur bfp soon x me n babydust r going to test togethrr on wed x so il keep looking out for ur bfp xxx fingers crossed u really deserve it with all uve been through x def dont look back just keep looking forward xxx

Well I don't fully take that as true the 2mu and 3mu as always your fmu is the more concentrated so who knows.
I'm going to look into charting aswell, everything's a help, ill look on that site you use to.
This site is ace, I always feel its just me having the bad luck and then signing up to this site made me feel loads better knowing I am not alone, just seems people,around me - friends and family have just started TTC and caught within their first 3months of trying and here's me and plenty others months and years down the line and still no sign of a :bfp:
Xxx

Yeah ive always been told fmu. Yeah its gd my friend hs just fell preg 5 months after mc , gives me so much hope xxx i dont still taking preg vitamins on advice from gp never stopped taking them from mc x gp knows i wanted to ttc soon so said it would b best to keep stores up x

Xxx

Yeah ive always been told fmu. Yeah its gd my friend hs just fell preg 5 months after mc , gives me so much hope xxx i dont still taking preg vitamins on advice from gp never stopped taking them from mc x gp knows i wanted to ttc soon so said it would b best to keep stores up x

Yeah I'm taking the vitamins and OH is too.
That's lovely to hear your friend has fallen pregnant :) our :bfp: is just around the corner :flower: xxx

Eeek i hope so oh was devestated , we never really knew how much we wanted it till it happened x yeah it is she was so scared but hs had a scan and evrything is great im over the moon for her she really deserved it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->