7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Hey yh hopefully the witch doesnt get me x awww i dont understand how there was a def line n then nothing on the frer is there still pink in the line ? I havent heard of frers giving evaps , so i doubt its that

Yh try not test until at least fri you should be getting positives by then espesh since uve already had one. keep positive xxx i know its so hatrd xxx

Hey yh hopefully the witch doesnt get me x awww i dont understand how there was a def line n then nothing on the frer is there still pink in the line ? I havent heard of frers giving evaps , so i doubt its that

Yh try not test until at least fri you should be getting positives by then espesh since uve already had one. keep positive xxx i know its so hatrd xxx

Sorry the pic never uploaded last post for some reason. I really haven't seen any lines so I see them as :bfn: ill hold off testing. What do u mean about is there still pink in the line? u mean on the frer that i used the other day? if thats what u mean then i cant answer cuz i didnt see the line in the first place :wacky: When are u gonna test again ? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
Ah right, i dont get how its so clear in tweak but not in real life. If you cant see it with your own eyes i would count it as neg xx im going to test again on fri, i ov have ovulated late as still no af but bfn yest so i should get af by wed, will give it to fri just to make sure.

I hate getting bfn its really hard but it doesnt stop me testing before af is due!

Hi ladies...good luck to you both! I get blood test this Sunday May 12th as per doctors instructions will be 12 days past IUI. Babydust - I don't see a line but keep your hopes up you are still early! Lets hope for BFPs for all of us this month! Xx

hey ,

Good luck with the blood test. Af hasnt showed for me this morning !? not got a clue whats going on i was supposed to get af on 4th may but know I have ovulated late going by CM i think i ovulated on the 24th so waiting until this friday to re-test if AF doesnt show up.

hey ,

Good luck with the blood test. Af hasnt showed for me this morning !? not got a clue whats going on i was supposed to get af on 4th may but know I have ovulated late going by CM i think i ovulated on the 24th so waiting until this friday to re-test if AF doesnt show up.

You must've o'd late then.
Af will be here tomorrow for me I have this feeling.... My tender bbs have disappeared and my temp dropped .4 this morning so I think this month will be out :growlmad:

Arghhhhhhhh lol.

I still have my fx'd for you :flower: xxx

Msttc- good luck with your blood test let this be bfp for you Hun xxx

Aww thanks but the witch got me this afternoon had no cramp or anything to say it was coming xxx oh well cycle 3 it is x

Aw the temp drops not so good but your not out yet xxx

Aww thanks but the witch got me this afternoon had no cramp or anything to say it was coming xxx oh well cycle 3 it is x

Aw the temp drops not so good but your not out yet xxx

Aww noooooo :dohh: sorry to hear she got you.
Next cycle here you come..... I won't be far behind I'm sure.
I don't have cramps but like you didn't she could come tomorrow and shock me! I hate the :witch: :growlmad:

I think my temp will drop some more tomorrow and that confirms it. We are close in our cycles aren't we!!
I'm gonna temp again so I'm clear when I O, but as for looking at my chart thinking good things, I'm gonna knock that on the head as this chart to me seemed so good....but clearly meant nothing.
You say I'm not out but af won't be long I'm sure after all the :bfn: and no symptoms anymore (had a fair few the last week but they've gone)

Good luck and :dust: for your next cycle chick..fx'd for you xxxxx

I checked my thermometer yday and I'd got the temp wrong it was 36.9 (my thermometer saves it you see) and again this morning it's stayed the same xxx

Hey,

Thats ok still early for me xx yh are cycles are very close !
Great news about temps, still keeping fx for u x
Keep me updated gl, if not we cn try again next cycle. Im going to use opk's aswell, pluse i ordered some ic pg tests - was annoyed i wasted my frer's lol x

Hey,

Thats ok still early for me xx yh are cycles are very close !
Great news about temps, still keeping fx for u x
Keep me updated gl, if not we cn try again next cycle. Im going to use opk's aswell, pluse i ordered some ic pg tests - was annoyed i wasted my frer's lol x

Hey Hun, my temp took a drop this morning :shrug: not sure what to think but like I say if af keeps away ill be testing Sunday.

Had really bad news about my nan so I'm no obsessing over this too much as I'm so worried about my nan.

I've noticed I've got a little more veiny areas in my bbs, not noticed it before, unless I'm just really looking ... What a long cycle and tww this feels xxxx

Hey, ooh dont b down about it your chart looks great, im really crossing everything your chart looks great x. Fingers crossed, best of luck and loads of bbydust for sunday x the new symptoms are a good sign xx

Ive been feeling really down which is crazy cz im only going onto cycle 3 but i just cant seem to shake it today. Its mad im just dying to gt bk to the 2ww but when im in it i hate it lol!

Really sorry to hear about ur nan, i hope everything will be ok xx

hey hun ,

Just seen on another thread af got you :( im really sorry.

Keep ur chin up, we can go into the next tww together (again! lol )

Hope your ok xxx

hey hun ,

Just seen on another thread af got you :( im really sorry.

Keep ur chin up, we can go into the next tww together (again! lol )

Hope your ok xxx

Tww will soon be here, I'm the same, hoping it hurries up but then when it's here it's a killer lol. I'm gonna make a promise this time no testing before af is at least a day late and not testing before af!!
I think my mind will be taken off all this with my nan so ill tbh so ill apologise if I'm not on here as much but I shall not forget you and will keep charting so you can see that but ill keep popping on and keeping u up to date Hun.
Let us get a :bfp: in June. I'm even more eager to be a :bfp: so my nan has a chance of meeting here great grandchild or at least knows I'm pregnant at the least. Sound so morbid but she's very ill, tumour on her pancreas and no cure so just enjoying the time she has left.... :cry: xxx

Hey,

Dont b silly no need to apologise , family is all that matters. I will keep an eye on ur chart and fx we do get our bfp in june.

Im sorry to hear tht about ur nan , i really do hope you get that bfp to show her. Ul b in my thoughts and i will look for ur updates.

Lots of hugs , keep ur chin up xx

Hey,

Dont b silly no need to apologise , family is all that matters. I will keep an eye on ur chart and fx we do get our bfp in june.

Im sorry to hear tht about ur nan , i really do hope you get that bfp to show her. Ul b in my thoughts and i will look for ur updates.

Lots of hugs , keep ur chin up xx

Aww thanks Hun :hugs:

Af is full force, actually quite heavy and painful (sorry tmi) roll on pre o so I can bd like crazy and work towards that :bfp:
Ur af stopped yet? Are u gonna chart or stick to opk? Xxx

Hey,

Af stopped last night, i had quite a heavy one aswell.

Just going to use opk this cycle but if i dont get my bfp, i will try temping so i can make sure im def ovulating.

Im going to hv to bd like mad haha! Because i had a cycle that was 3 days longer than my last and i didnt use opks ff has me as fertile for 2 days and forecasted ov for 5 lol! Iv also made a promise to myself that i wont test until 11dpo and if i get a bfn i wont test till im a week late as i got excited because i was 3 days late last cycle. Iv ordered 15 of the blue handled ic and 5 cheap midstream tests (that look like the cheap asda tests to me) i plan to test with ic and if i get anything confirm it with the midstream.

How long does ur af usually stick around hv u got long till your pre o? Xx

Hey,

Af stopped last night, i had quite a heavy one aswell.

Just going to use opk this cycle but if i dont get my bfp, i will try temping so i can make sure im def ovulating.

Im going to hv to bd like mad haha! Because i had a cycle that was 3 days longer than my last and i didnt use opks ff has me as fertile for 2 days and forecasted ov for 5 lol! Iv also made a promise to myself that i wont test until 11dpo and if i get a bfn i wont test till im a week late as i got excited because i was 3 days late last cycle. Iv ordered 15 of the blue handled ic and 5 cheap midstream tests (that look like the cheap asda tests to me) i plan to test with ic and if i get anything confirm it with the midstream.

How long does ur af usually stick around hv u got long till your pre o? Xx

Wohoo bring on the bd for you.... Af will be here for anther 2-3 days for me....then same as u :sex:
I've got loads of ic ur promised ill wait til the day af is due :coffee: ill try so hard, as I'm the same as you, get my hopes up so much especially after my chart how promising it looked.
I don't ever know when I O Hun it's just a case of ff telling me, so il take no chances and bd very regular.
My cervix are high, gp has told me in the past when examining me and the speculum she used was a longer one as my cervix are far back she said, what position would you say gets deep penetration? Just to help the little swimmers on their way haha.

Xxxx

hey,

yep im starting to use opks from tomorrow so hopefully get a postive opk soon and then plenty of bd for me lol !!

Its so hard not to get hopes up isnt it lol but defo going to try be more relaxed this cycle.

hahah anything that helps is a bonus lol.

hey,

Just wanted to drop by and see how you were getting on ? Hope your doing ok with everything thats going on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->