7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Yeah i think the key is def being busy x
Wow 2 weeks late have u been tht late before? Im keeping everything crossed for the bloating sounds really positive. Xx

Yep this cycle jusr bd everyother day, i dont know how many dpo i am just know tht af is due 2/3 july so if af doesnt show. Il test on the 5/6 july as iv been caught out being 2 days late before.

Iv tried not to symptom spot but have noticed today bbs are really sore and heavy today, i usually get tender bbs though so will just need to wait and see xx

Ooh well I'm keeping everything crossed for you Hun :hugs:

I don't think I've been this late before.... I tested fmu this morning with my ics and :bfn: I have a feeling I didn't o so I'm going to miss a cycle.
Which is annoying as my tests can't start until they can take a blood test which needs to be between cd1-5 so af hurrrrryyyyyyy up lol :haha:
I didn't get sore bbs you see before my af was due which usually happens after o so I'm pretty sure my body was playing up lol.

Bd every other day is the best option, I try do that but last cycle, well this lonnnnggg cycle lol I bd soooo much it was unreal.

Xxxxx

Maybe u havent o'd or u could have o'd later than expected its hard to tell when u really o without all tht temping etc ...

Fingers crossed it goes one way or the other so you can get moving with the tests if you dont get bfp x if you didnt get ur usual symptoms you could be right but at least if u r somethings getting done now xx

Im the same i always get sore bbs after o but im really struggling with them lol!, usually there just sore to the touch but there sore just whennmoving or lying down in bed. Last night my nipples felt like they were burning. What bugs me is i cant remember if ive had this before so refusing to look at it as a positve symptom lol just telling myself i had a strong o lol x

Ive to phone tomorrow for swab results but im pretty sure they will be clear should be 2 weeks now for smear results which im anxious about because of the bleeding between periods.

I hope both our tests go well. Xx

Maybe u havent o'd or u could have o'd later than expected its hard to tell when u really o without all tht temping etc ...

Fingers crossed it goes one way or the other so you can get moving with the tests if you dont get bfp x if you didnt get ur usual symptoms you could be right but at least if u r somethings getting done now xx

Im the same i always get sore bbs after o but im really struggling with them lol!, usually there just sore to the touch but there sore just whennmoving or lying down in bed. Last night my nipples felt like they were burning. What bugs me is i cant remember if ive had this before so refusing to look at it as a positve symptom lol just telling myself i had a strong o lol x

Ive to phone tomorrow for swab results but im pretty sure they will be clear should be 2 weeks now for smear results which im anxious about because of the bleeding between periods.

I hope both our tests go well. Xx

Aww I hope your results and tests are all ok too, I'm sure they will be. Why is life so confusing and difficult for us women eh....lol

Wow that does seem a strong symptom but I agree with you, sit back, relax and wait and see. I try and tell myself that obsessing over it won't make it come any quicker infact it will slow things down if anything. Still hard not to tho :coffee:

I shall wait and see iPod my af comes for my next expected date (haven't worked that out) if not then I shall see my gp because its just not right.

Xxxxx

Hey,

I know its pants!
Def going to just try relax all tht has dissappeared now so likely be af for me next week xx
Yh tht sounds like a plan hopefully it all gets sorted soon xx

hey x

just a quick update, swabs came back all normal just waiting on smear results which should only be a week now.

AF due for me today or tomorrow according to FF which has been spot on the last 2 cycles, no sign of the witch today but most likely get me tomorrow lol ! im really itching to test but really going to try wait until tomorrow night.

How are you keeping? I hope your not still in limbo ?

hey x

just a quick update, swabs came back all normal just waiting on smear results which should only be a week now.

AF due for me today or tomorrow according to FF which has been spot on the last 2 cycles, no sign of the witch today but most likely get me tomorrow lol ! im really itching to test but really going to try wait until tomorrow night.

How are you keeping? I hope your not still in limbo ?

I'm glad all the swabs came back clear for you :flower:
Af came 1st July. I'm now cd31 AGAIN!! Lol and been sick this morning :wacko: think it's too early for that though.
I've been on holiday hence the disappearance, I was hoping to come on and see you had got your :bfp: :hugs:
Here we are still trying.
Did I tell you my partner proposed? So we are planning our wedding now which is helping keep my mins busy and not concentrate on TTC.... Although now I e had this sickness I'm back to the symptom spotting :cry:

Xxx

Hey stranger!!

Omg congrats!! Good to have something else to focus on. If you are cd31 roughly how many dpo are you. Im now on cd 29 never had more than 30 days so af due tomorrow x i actually think i didnt ovulate this cycle, i didnt hv the normal pain i get and iv had no tender bbs which usually lasts until a couple days before af. I didnt test until cd 26 this cycle and havent since. I hadnt thought ahout it then something reminded me and i thought it would be a good idea to test, duh! Really just felt more relaxed, i fully expect to get af so see what next cycle brings. I hv been quite down recently aug 31st was my edd so been finding it tough as was really hoping to be pg by now (im sure u know hw tht feels) but im realising its out of my hands now.

I wonder what the sickness is, i hope its a gd sign. Are you carrying on with you hospital tests?

Good to hear from you again, i missed our chats, LOTS of babydust xxxxxx

Hey stranger!!

Omg congrats!! Good to have something else to focus on. If you are cd31 roughly how many dpo are you. Im now on cd 29 never had more than 30 days so af due tomorrow x i actually think i didnt ovulate this cycle, i didnt hv the normal pain i get and iv had no tender bbs which usually lasts until a couple days before af. I didnt test until cd 26 this cycle and havent since. I hadnt thought ahout it then something reminded me and i thought it would be a good idea to test, duh! Really just felt more relaxed, i fully expect to get af so see what next cycle brings. I hv been quite down recently aug 31st was my edd so been finding it tough as was really hoping to be pg by now (im sure u know hw tht feels) but im realising its out of my hands now.

I wonder what the sickness is, i hope its a gd sign. Are you carrying on with you hospital tests?

Good to hear from you again, i missed our chats, LOTS of babydust xxxxxx

Aww sorry to hear its the EDD soon, I can imagine your frustrations and pain Hun, someone should hear our cry and see how desperate we want this and give us our bundles of joy.... Fingers crossed.
Well, the first blood test needed to be taken cd1-5 and I was on holiday on the 1/7 and that's when af came so this next time af shows up I shall get blood test sorted.
I don't know if I o'd, because last cycle like I said I missed a whole month and I felt then that I hadn't o'd then when af hasn't shown up I was convinced, then my bbs gota little painful as usual, half way through the next month which then made me think yeah I've o'd and that's why I missed a period as I missed ovulation if that makes sense. Hard to explain.
These messed up and long cycles make it almost impossible to predict how long I'm gonna be waiting and when I o'd etc. but I don't have sore bbs yet. If I have a regular 28day cycle then ovulation would be around cd13,14, 15 which I was bd'ing like mad as I was away from 1/7-11/7 without oh so we had a lot of missed time to make up for haha.

Thanks for the congratulations. I'm so chuffed, and you're right, something to focus on.
Have I told you about my psychic reading? I don't think I have.....
Well if I have ignore this next bit lol....

My birthday was 28/6 and I had a psychic reading, the lady picked up on wedding plans, she mentioned so much too much to write down but she mentioned some names of people in my life and oh life that have passed and seemed very spot on. But this bit got me, as you know I lost my close nan on 19/6 which I've struggled with and still finding it hard but anyway, she said you've lost a grandmother am I right and I said yes, she said well she here, it's very recent I know but she's here and she is laughing about twins, the lady said you're stressing at the moment over babies and you need to stop as your nan has this in her hands and has a healthy baby boy bouncing on her lap that she is sending to you when the time is absolutely perfect. She then said, she's laughin about twins, but the lady wasn't sure whether the boy would be a twin or the twins come next after the boy. In total I'm having two girls and a boy, the boy first, but could be twins with a girl and then the single girl come after but she's getting 5months, she's not sure if that means in 5months or within 5months but I'm gonna have a baby boy born in 2014.
That really gave me hope, knowing my nans still here and knowing I have babies ready and waiting for the right time.
The lady knew sooooo much and very unusual bang on stuff that convinced me, how does she know I just lost my nan, how does she know I'm trying and stressing for a baby, I took my engagement ring off so how did she know about a wedding, she picked up that I've changed career she didnt know what from but she knew it was to be with children.....was really good.
Hope this makes sense, hard to explain but needed to tell you :hugs:

Xxxxx

im in utter shock as I type this and shaking like a leaf but i think i got my bfp this morning, I cant believe it.

Im one day late and woke up this morning at 7 to pee, unlike me! boobs arent tender but are feeling really sore sometimes. ive noticed only sometimes I go to lie on my side and they really hurt. Ive had mild cramps and thought af was on her way but clearly not. The thing that made me test was I got up this morning as normal nothing different at all just went to yawn and half way through I really started gagging. I thought it was strange but put it to the back of my mind. Went to bathroom to brush my teeth and same again. Partner started looking at me funny but I said nothing as i cant bear seeing him get his hopes up. I went to work and was sitting at work talking, went to yawn and it started again - i havent actually been sick just keep gagging. I've came home n thought what the hell il test just to rule it out fully expecting to see bfn and its a really faint positive it must be about tmu but i can really see it, i dont need to squint or anything! I couple of days ago i tested using the same test(asda own) and it was bfn. Ive compared the two and theres nothing at all on the old one! Im going to wait for oh to come home show him and then go out and get some sensitive tests to confirm. Even if this truly is my BFP i will be staying in this forum until u get urs! P.s - I really do believe in readings. I had one before mc and she told me I would fall pregnant soon she didnt say anything about mc she said lots that was right. I hope yours is correct and im sure it will be eeek I really hope it will be. Congrats again on the wedding, really focus on that and stay happy and im sure it will happen xxx

im in utter shock as I type this and shaking like a leaf but i think i got my bfp this morning, I cant believe it.

Im one day late and woke up this morning at 7 to pee, unlike me! boobs arent tender but are feeling really sore sometimes. ive noticed only sometimes I go to lie on my side and they really hurt. Ive had mild cramps and thought af was on her way but clearly not. The thing that made me test was I got up this morning as normal nothing different at all just went to yawn and half way through I really started gagging. I thought it was strange but put it to the back of my mind. Went to bathroom to brush my teeth and same again. Partner started looking at me funny but I said nothing as i cant bear seeing him get his hopes up. I went to work and was sitting at work talking, went to yawn and it started again - i havent actually been sick just keep gagging. I've came home n thought what the hell il test just to rule it out fully expecting to see bfn and its a really faint positive it must be about tmu but i can really see it, i dont need to squint or anything! I couple of days ago i tested using the same test(asda own) and it was bfn. Ive compared the two and theres nothing at all on the old one! Im going to wait for oh to come home show him and then go out and get some sensitive tests to confirm. Even if this truly is my BFP i will be staying in this forum until u get urs! P.s - I really do believe in readings. I had one before mc and she told me I would fall pregnant soon she didnt say anything about mc she said lots that was right. I hope yours is correct and im sure it will be eeek I really hope it will be. Congrats again on the wedding, really focus on that and stay happy and im sure it will happen xxx

Wow wow wow wooooooowwwwww!!!!! :hugs::hugs:
I am sooooo excited for you Hun, this has made me feel over the moon for you!!!
Can you upload a pic of the test? Eek have you told oh or just waiting until he's home.
Sounds crazy how you kept gagging but it's a great sign, omg I am sooooo pleased, yayyyyy :dance: I can't believe how bloody excited I feel for you, you really deserve this though :flower:
Now there's just me to get my bfp now, would be amazing to get it this month and have EDD close together :baby:

Definitely have to keep in touch, I want scan pic and everything possible lol, and of course see the little one in 9months time :kiss: I'm jumping for joy for you here I am sooo happy for you!!

Xxxxx

thank you so much, gagging stopped but I threw up big time. I went and got polish out sprayed it could really smell it and threw up! I had no morning sickness at all last time. I will upload a pic tonight waiting for oh to get home, I will tell him then go for a digi x I will def keep in touch and really do hope we are pg at the same time xxx I dont know what to feel at all im terrified because of the last mc but telling myself the morning sickness this time is a good sign, My sis is on her way over soon and im praying im not sick again. All tht symptom spotting I was doing and this time when I get my bfp there was really nothing !!! all this baby dust is being sent to you really praying we are pg together and thanks so much for being so kind. Ur the first to know as well, CRAZY !!!

thank you so much, gagging stopped but I threw up big time. I went and got polish out sprayed it could really smell it and threw up! I had no morning sickness at all last time. I will upload a pic tonight waiting for oh to get home, I will tell him then go for a digi x I will def keep in touch and really do hope we are pg at the same time xxx I dont know what to feel at all im terrified because of the last mc but telling myself the morning sickness this time is a good sign, My sis is on her way over soon and im praying im not sick again. All tht symptom spotting I was doing and this time when I get my bfp there was really nothing !!! all this baby dust is being sent to you really praying we are pg together and thanks so much for being so kind. Ur the first to know as well, CRAZY !!!

Aww I feel special :hugs: that's sweet.
Well you know, I've heard so many times that women have got their bfp and it's the month they've not had many or any symptoms, this is why symptom spotting isn't good. Look at us in the past, we've had every symptom going just the bfp was missing, then af showed up.
So pleased for you. I agree, the morning sickness is a good thing, they key is relax and take it easy, don't over do anything and enjoy your 9months, it's natural to stress and worry for everything to be ok, but it will all be fine, you deserve it and good things come to people that wait and most of all deserve it.
I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread for your replies. So did work let you come home then?

Xxxx

I am self employed so just went home.
I know I have too and its true all that stressing then nothing but loads of women have all the symptoms then get BFP so I suppose it just shows everyone is different.

I told oh and he is over the moon, I showed him the test and he was like theres only one line, i said look properly in the light and his face lit up lol! I had to explain its so faint because I had already been to the loo a couple times hahah! he wants me to get one for tonight and one for tomorrow morning just to be doubly sure ! I will upload a pic as soon as I can. I will stay on this thread and keep you updated and hopefully hear of your bfp soon !!

Eek got pregnant on tesco digi and positiveon tesco midstream test, i cant believe it! Will post a pic of digi once ive had something to eat. Xxx

Wow well a huge congratulations to you, I am so chuffed for you.
I've just told my oh and he's like calm down anyone would think it's you haha, but I really am genuinely so pleased for you.
Cannot wait for the scan eeekk!!!
Yeah please please please do stay in touch. I've also inboxed you my number :)

Xxxxx

Congratulations!!!! I am going crazy during this months 2ww!!! OMG! I went to do blood work today- cycle day 17, it was done to ensure that I ovulated ... And my progesterone level was 43.05 which means I ovulated!!! Feeling great right now!! My estrogen was 983 and my LH 8, according to the nurse those numbers are both ok so I'm taying hopeful this month!!!

Haha i get like tht too, when my friend told me she was preg i was tht excited i could hv burst xxxxx im going to try for an early scan , cause im really nervous about it all still. The tesco midstream test was really faint but pregnant came up on the digi in about 30seconds. X i have to phone on mon for a same day app so will let you know hw i get on x

Hey cmb thanks! Thats great you ovulated hopefully u catch ur egg. It was such a shock to me as i didnt think i had o'd as i usually get pain and had nothing so i actually thought i would b in for a super long cycle.

Haha i get like tht too, when my friend told me she was preg i was tht excited i could hv burst xxxxx im going to try for an early scan , cause im really nervous about it all still. The tesco midstream test was really faint but pregnant came up on the digi in about 30seconds. X i have to phone on mon for a same day app so will let you know hw i get on x

Hey cmb thanks! Thats great you ovulated hopefully u catch ur egg. It was such a shock to me as i didnt think i had o'd as i usually get pain and had nothing so i actually thought i would b in for a super long cycle.

Aww definitely try for an early scan chick, work it in your favour they'll see regarding the mc and maybe take extra care with you :winkwink:
You've given me hope, like o say, I've had nothing other than my sickness this cycle, although I am feeling like I didn't o. Fingers crossed...as my signature says.....you're my TTC buddy, you've excelled now lol xxxxx

Keeping everything crossed for you,m i really didnt hv any symptoms until the day i took my test xxxn hehe i still cant believe it im so nervous though. I just want to know everythings ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->