7dpo and sooo drained

countryblonde

Reaction score
So I'm ntnp... But more like trying and not putting too much pressure on timing with OH. But secretly still planning bd around ovulation. Anyway great timing this month we bd 3 days before Ov and on the day of Ov.... So I can't help but thinking I'm pregnant, we has the same exact timing when i conceived my ds. But I don't remeber being this tired... I am trying so hard not tk symptom spot (which we all know is impossible) but is it even possible that this is a symptom already!?!

Oh and I don't really want to test early... But I might be tempted to

Well your timing sounds perfect! I hope you get your :bfp: I have to be honest thought, fatigue seems to a be symptom of a lot of things! I'm super tired at 8DPO as well but I think it's actually due to low progesterone :( Normally, implantation occurs 5-10DPO with 7-10DPO being a lot more likely so maybe your body is beginning that process!! It's so hard not to test early but keep us updated with the symptoms! If you start feeling unusual ones, I would test with a pink dye test!

Problem is with my last pregnancy I had zero symptoms even the day I got my bfp... The only thing was how tired I was. Definitely not the best indicator of pregnancy though, I know. Hopefully the next 7 days go by quickly

I was tired last cycle (more so than usual) from about 3dpo and I got a BFP. 7dpo is not too early to feel any symptoms I dont think!

You do have to remember that just because you hit a couple of the "right days" it doesn't mean you will be pregnant. But good luck! :flower:

Ahhh but see buffyx it's people like you who make me want to test early!?! Cause what if I get my bfp early lol.. You're not helping my willpower

Haha I didn't get my BFP intil 16dpo. It ended at 5w2d though unfortunately.

Same days we BD this cycle. I feel super positive as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->