7dpo itching to POAS anyone else?

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I believe I'm 7dpo today got last pos opk on cd 13 I usually have a 26-27 day cycle so sound about a good estimation. Today I'm dying to POAS tbh I've took two opks in the last two day hehehe one to make sure I wasn't getting random pos opks like I have in cycles I did not ovulate and two because....well I just need to POAS. Went to walmart with a close friend and stated at all the hpts for 15mins and then left without buying. Such a trooper my friend is she totally supported my craziness in that moment hahaha. Just wondering if any if you ladies are feeling my pain? Or around the same place in your cycle?
-genesis

Hey! I NORMALLY haven't had these crazy urges in my past pregnancies, but today for some really random reason I decided at 8 dpo this afternoon to take a test. I got a positive.
I've never tested before 10 dpo.... It was so weird and not like me!

I took a dollar tree one. I say for $2 go buy two tests and indulge your urge.... You just never know... And it'll only waste 2 bucks if you're too early...
Good luck

Me too!!! I'm 6dpo and I wanted to so bad I went out and bought a dollar store test.... negative obviously but it felt good to stare at a test other than somebody else's :p I'm craving my usual pms cravings and haven't had a good feeling about this month but I thought I'd humour myself anyways

I caved too on expensive FRER bfn of course ugh idk why I keep doing it to myself seriously guess I'll wait until doc appointment on the third they are talking about putting me on meds to ovulate. Congrats on your bfp hun!! I was itching to test because my tots are sore for the first time and my back is killing me but who ever really knows until af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->