7dpo only one more week

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
This tww I'm trying to be less crazy!

So I *think* I am 7 dpo today. FF has me as like 23 dpo or something but I know that is wrong.

Anyone else around 7 dpo?

Pretty much I've had sore nips and side boobs has been a little sore as well since ovulation. I've been cramping as if the flood gates were going to open at any minute since 3/4 dpo.

Of course it is too early to tell so we will see...

Trying to wait til at least may 4th to test.

Im 6dpo, unsure when I will cave and test lol.. My lp has only been around 11 days.. Which means I should only have 5 to go.

Was a bit worried today because I had a huge dip in my bbt chart and its my first time charting. Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow.

I have had cramps ever since O, and have had creamier cm, but my boobs havent hurt at all.. So who knows. Hoping for my bfp but i wont hold my breath.

Hi!

I am also 7DPO. I am also trying to be less crazy this cycle, and so far it's working!! Last cycle I had myself convinced that I was pregnant. I was peeing more and a had a lot of CM. Then it turned out to be nothing...it was very disappointing. So now I'm not reading into everything. So far I would say I have no symptoms. I will be testing on Friday, which would make me 12 DPO. Only reason I'm not waiting until a missed period is because my brother-in-law's wedding is next weekend, and I will probably be drinking.....so I'd like to make sure I'm not pregnant beforehand. FX'd for both of us!

Well my fingers are crossed for you both! Please keep me updated.

The dip could go either way. Ive pretty much had one every cycle after ov except for this cycle. But some ladies only get one when they are prego and call it an implantation dip. Good luck honey!

Sometimes no symptoms, is the best symptom of all in the tww. I hope you get your bfp!

Ok so now at 8dpo, I'm starting to have cramping. I keep trying to tell myself that having cramping is normal in the TWW and doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy. It's getting harder to remain sane, LOL. How about you girls??

I'm 9 dpo. No real symptoms except I'm eating more than normal, and I've had some twinges in my uterus. I took a FRER a couple days ago 7 dpo. I got a faint but visible positive. Took one yesterday, thought I saw a line, but not sure. Gonna get a couple more tonight. GL!

Luvspnk31, that is exciting! Keep us updated! I'm trying to be really good and not test until 12DPO. I only have one FRER left and I don't want to waste it:)

I was silly and tested this am, bfn.. Far too soon and I knew that. Couldnt say I have had any symptoms. I have intense twinges, but I had those my past three cycles as well. My temp rose again today after that huge dip so I was relieved about that. Hopefully it stays up again tomorrow morning.

How are you girls managing? This is typically about the point that I start getting far too anxious.

I started a journal, you guys can find me there !

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2166077-mississippi-wants-her-little-miss-mister.html

Well that is exciting luvspnk! Definitely keep us posted.

I've been having some cramps too but they are getting less intense. Hopefully that's a good sign. Today at 9 dpo I was so close to taking a test this morning. I even peed in the cup but then poured it out. It is so hard not to test too early.

Good thing yourvtemp went back up Mississippi! I am starting to get anxious too.

After that bfp on 7 dpo, took a couple more , bfn's. FINALLY got another bfp this am , (10 dpo) but its lighter than the one on 7 dpo. Not sure what to think.

Uh oh... well ill be praying for you hun. Hopefully its just cuz you're so early testing

After that bfp on 7 dpo, took a couple more , bfn's. FINALLY got another bfp this am , (10 dpo) but its lighter than the one on 7 dpo. Not sure what to think.

Hmm. Are you using all FRER's? Or have you been using some different tests? Maybe your urine was more diluted for the faint one? Hope that this is just the start of your BFP and that the hcg just needs to build up!

Me, I'm at 9DPO now. Honestly I have no symptoms besides typical pre-period stuff. I had cramping yesterday, no more today. Having vivid dreams, but can't read into that too much. We have a busy next couple of weeks and it's probably just stress. Starting to feel disappointed, like I'm already out of the running. Now I'm debating not even testing on Friday, and just waiting for my period to come.

I'm 9dpo too, feeling completely non pregnant :( had some cramping yesterday, gone today. Bit of backache, and creamy cm. everything else is completely normal. Damn it. This is cycle 12 ttc number three. So over the tww right now!

I'm 9dpo too, feeling completely non pregnant :( had some cramping yesterday, gone today. Bit of backache, and creamy cm. everything else is completely normal. Damn it. This is cycle 12 ttc number three. So over the tww right now!

I'm sorry:( 12 cycles must be hard. Did it take you that long to get pregnant before? I've heard that sometimes having no symptoms can be a good thing, but maybe I'm just telling myself that because I have none and it's just another silly reason to somehow have hope for this cycle.:dohh: This is only my second cycle officially trying, but with my long cycles, I know this will take awhile:-/. Typically they're anywhere from 37-53 days. Blah! Who knows if my body can even sustain a pregnancy with that; I'll probably need medical help.

Hmm. Are you using all FRER's? Or have you been using some different tests? Maybe your urine was more diluted for the faint one? Hope that this is just the start of your BFP and that the hcg just needs to build up!

Me, I'm at 9DPO now. Honestly I have no symptoms besides typical pre-period stuff. I had cramping yesterday, no more today. Having vivid dreams, but can't read into that too much. We have a busy next couple of weeks and it's probably just stress. Starting to feel disappointed, like I'm already out of the running. Now I'm debating not even testing on Friday, and just waiting for my period to come.

I'm mostly using frer's. I have used a couple of dollar tree cheapies, but I mostly did that because the others are so expensive. I wasn't surprised to get bfn's on those. I've also gotten some bfn's on frer, but those weren't with fmu. The 2 positives I've gotten have been on frer with fmu.

I'm mostly using frer's. I have used a couple of dollar tree cheapies, but I mostly did that because the others are so expensive. I wasn't surprised to get bfn's on those. I've also gotten some bfn's on frer, but those weren't with fmu. The 2 positives I've gotten have been on frer with fmu.

It's probably still too early. And maybe for some reason you were less hydrated when you took the first one, therefore making it a stronger line. Wait a couple days and test again with FRER and FMU!!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm about 7dpo (I think...I haven't been temping. Just checking cm). No major symptoms other than side boob pain near armpit. This is my first cycle since hubs and I decided to try. I think I'm going to try and test in about a week. My last cycle was 47 days. Before that it was 34, 37, 32, 29, 29, 29. Not sure what to make of the lengthening cycle. Hope to see some BFPs soon!

P.s. Anyone had success with dollar tree tests? I feel like testing could get really expensive with regular tests a couple times a month.

Welcome. I've not had good luck with them early on, usually only after a BFP on a FRER. Some ladies seem to do ok with them, and , of course they're much cheaper when addicted to POAS!!!

Morning all.

I hope everyone is doing ok! I broke down and tested today. I just couldn't wait any longer. Bfn and 10 dpo. Used an frer. Although I "think" I saw a very very very very faint line, I'm not getting my hopes up. Ive done that way too many times in the last 3 years. Trying to wait at least til af is due to try again if not a week.

No one ever tells you how hard it is... but then again I'm surrounded by fertile myrtle. Ha!

8 dpo today ladies...Having tummy pains from 4 dpo...its been 3 cycles now i get these pains and then @7-9 dpo AF arrives..i will c my dc next month.dont know what is that pain for??when im not conceiving...

headache from last night as well...all tests BFN:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->