7dpo only one more week

I did one too, no hold, pretty dilute. Surprisingly I swear I can see a second line, but it might be an indent. Never had an indent on this type of test before though, it's one of the cheap first response ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 19
I don't know what you're seeing but I don't see it. I think I might see something but not at the right spot. Af is due Sunday. I'll test again then.

There was definately something there, but now it's dried it's vanished so bfn for me!

I saw a line there too missranda !

Still stark white bfn for me this am.

I'm not seeing the lines on anybody's tests:( I will be testing tomorrow at 12DPO. Fairly certain it will be negative. Had another crazy vivid dream last night. Boobs sore in some areas. Irritable as hell. Probably all normal PMS type symptoms.

GL ladies!! I'm praying you all get to join in the January group!!

Im doubtful.
Went to the bathroom today because my cm seemed so wet I was afraid af showed her face. On the third time my cm had the smallest faintest tinge of brown. I think im about to spot and af will show up shortly after.
I feel defeated today and just on the edge of tears. Does this get easier as months go by because i feel like my emotions are only getting worse.

Oh :( hope the witch stays away. It doesn't get easier, but you kind of get to a place where you accept it's going to take a while. 4 months is not that long when you look at the average time to conceive, but feels like forever when your waiting for those two lines.

I got a bfn this morning, was seeing things yesterday :( never mind, wasn't really expecting anything this month anyway.

hi
sorry to hear that.do you have a short LP?

i was having it from 5 months and i tried b6 with b12 vitamin c..vitex but nothing was working
i was having only 6-7 lp :(

from april i left everything and was so fed up..now im 9 dpo all bfn's but im happy atleast af didnt come on 7 dpo which was heart breaking

hi
sorry to hear that.do you have a short LP?

i was having it from 5 months and i tried b6 with b12 vitamin c..vitex but nothing was working
i was having only 6-7 lp :(

from april i left everything and was so fed up..now im 9 dpo all bfn's but im happy atleast af didnt come on 7 dpo which was heart breaking

I do have a short lp, 9 days last cycle. Tried b6 this cycle, im 9dpo today and spotting.. If routine continues ill get af in two days which puts me at a 10 day lp.

I just wanna give you ladies a big hug. I know how discouraging it is month after month. It really doesn't get easier but you have to keep faith. Being positive is the only thing that helps me get through. The second I start to think negatively I have a meltdown and that's not going to help anything. Keep your head up, it will happen. In gods time.

I'm sorry to all the ladies who are feeling discouraged:(. I kinda wanna have wine tonight. I just feel like if I don't have some because of the chance of pregnancy, i'll jinx myself and I won't get a BFP tomorrow, lol. But if I have wine tonight and actually get a BFP, I'll feel bad, haha.

I'm sorry to all the ladies who are feeling discouraged:(. I kinda wanna have wine tonight. I just feel like if I don't have some because of the chance of pregnancy, i'll jinx myself and I won't get a BFP tomorrow, lol. But if I have wine tonight and actually get a BFP, I'll feel bad, haha.

This is my exact thought. We went out for burgers instead, not sure what was worse for me lol

Baby won't be affected by wine yet :) takes a while for placenta etc to form! Have a wine!

:) good! I do everything as normal in tww, don't drink much anyway! Probably would go on a wild bender towards the end, but a glass of wine is fine. Baby doesn't share your blood supply till the end of first tri. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->