7dpo only one more week

7 dpo here, and heaps of creamy cm. nothing else!
Good luck!

Not much of anything going on for me. Waiting it out, no idea whn to expect af this month

Hmmmm, just got a tiny tiny spot of pink/red blood on the toilet paper. Heaps of creamy cm and slight sharpish cramp in my pelvis. I also cried yesterday when a little boy get poked in the eye with a stick on a renovation tv show, and the mum gave him a cuddle .... Waterworks central!
Damn I hate the tww! Normally I'd be thinking, oh what a wolly for crying over something so silly, but obviously because I'm in the tww it could be cos I'm pregnant. 99% sure I'm not! but I now have my hopes up :(

Ps. I'm only guessing at being 7 dpo, I could be anywhere between 6 & 9 x

4 dpo..lots of cm ..not getting my hopes high

Fingers crossed for you!
I had heaps of cm, but it seems to have calmed down now :( stupid body!

yeh every month its different lol

i dont believe in symptoms now...

how are you feeling today.How many dpo r u?

9dpo today, ridiculous amount of creamy cm this morning and weirdly leaked milk all over the bed in the night, I don't normally do that (still breastfeeding so not completely out of the ordinary) so I could have just been sleeping in a funny position.
How about you?

6 dpo today. creamy cm...no cramps etc this month...hmm not hopeful

Af due Tuesday, so planning to test Wednesday if she doesn't arrive.

7 dpo....No symptons yet...i think im out....just creamy cm which i also have with BFN

hmm...how r u doing ladies??

You can't be out at 7 dpo!
You soundly have any symptoms until 10 dpo minimum! X

I'm 11dpo and no symptoms at all, creamy cm still, a bit more than normal, maybe. But nothing exciting. Cried my eyes out over hubby last night cos I'm fed up of not being pregnant very month

8 dpo

Creamy white Cm(sorry TMI)

cramping now like Af coming...feeling so down...why the hell im not getting pregnant :(

at 7 dpo i had 5 hours pain on left side where uterus is...

But now im too upset...did one test this morning bfn:(

I started spotting last night :( af will be here in full force by tonight. I'm defeated! I'm thinking of taking a month off ttc, it's really getting me at the moment.

I'm 11dpo and no symptoms at all, creamy cm still, a bit more than normal, maybe. But nothing exciting. Cried my eyes out over hubby last night cos I'm fed up of not being pregnant very month

I hear you on this.. This is me every month when i start spotting two days before af. I need to have control, and this is something i have no control over so it scares me that much more. Ive never even had an evap, like literally zero hope. Know that im here in the next cycle offering any support you need.

And sorry i haven't wrote in so long iowbird.. I forget to check all of my threads. I often just check my journal if you are wanting to chat. Keep your chin up girl xo

sorry to hear that...im 9 dpo too much cm today...on and off severe af type cramps but all bfn:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->