7dpo only one more week

Witch got me today. On to next month :)

Good luck with the Clomid :thumbup:

I'm trying soy isoflavones again. Started yesterday CD2.

Sorry the witch got you too. Good luck this cycle!

I wish we could get soy over here, it's just not available. Trying to cut down the number of feeds my wee boy has this month to see if that helps. X

3rd day on clomid...no side effects yet

i O on 25th...23....21 days from last three month..dont know what day i will O with clomid this time...:O

How many days do you take it for?

its for 5 days..My dr said take cd2-6

Hey ladies! Just wanted to check up on you all. How you doing?

I can't believe that I already got a positive opk yesterday on CD9. Cray cray right? Now lets see if my temps rise to confirm o.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to check up on you all. How you doing?

I can't believe that I already got a positive opk yesterday on CD9. Cray cray right? Now lets see if my temps rise to confirm o.

Yay, congrats.
Im doing well.. Just waiting for o.. Cd11 here

cd11 today..No +ve O yet...had my 1st clomid 2-6 although

Its still pretty early. Hope you do don't have to wait too long. I'm just amazed right now. I'm praying for you both to get prego this cycle. :)

Its still pretty early. Hope you do don't have to wait too long. I'm just amazed right now. I'm praying for you both to get prego this cycle. :)

Have your temps been rising missranda? I hope so! Lucky that you Had O so early this cycle!

Im cd13, usually O by 16... Im happy im taking a four day weekend.. It will make dtd more fun and less tedious! Next weekend is our first anniversary.. Fx that is a lucky thing.

Sorry if I run away for a few days, im trying not to be obsessive with checking the forum this month lol I was going a bit nutty last month I think. I do check my journal though, so if you pop by I would love to hear from you!

I had ewcm on cd9, but cervix was still low, it's show today, so I guess I'll ovulate today or tomorrow. We're BDing every other day at the moment, so did it last night and will again tomorrow. Fingers crossed we've timed it right this month! Hehehe, tmi, but we ended up on the lounge floor last night and I've pulled my stomach muscles! Trying to get a bit of fun back into our sex lives instead of just ttc. :)

Starting to worry a bit.. Cd16 and I havent even gotten a positive opk yet.. Usually i get those on cd14... Not even a single cramp yet. Worried i wont ovulate this cycle :(

Are you just using opks? Or are you temping etc? I gave up with all that stuff, I was getting too stressed, so now I just have sex every couple of days for the middle 2 weeks of my cycle. It's not working yet, but I'm not stressed!
You might have missed ovulation if you had a dark one which hasn't been positive, or maybe ovulating later this cycle? Fingers crossed it suprises you tomorrow and you get a nice dark positive ov test.
Big hugs, ttc is horrid at times! The entire group I was part of before is now over on the pregnancy boards, just me left ttc!

:) ovulating today back in the tww tomorrow :)

Are you just using opks? Or are you temping etc? I gave up with all that stuff, I was getting too stressed, so now I just have sex every couple of days for the middle 2 weeks of my cycle. It's not working yet, but I'm not stressed!
You might have missed ovulation if you had a dark one which hasn't been positive, or maybe ovulating later this cycle? Fingers crossed it suprises you tomorrow and you get a nice dark positive ov test.
Big hugs, ttc is horrid at times! The entire group I was part of before is now over on the pregnancy boards, just me left ttc!

Im temping too, it hasn't happened yet. Ive been doing opks since cd10, haven't had even close to a dark one. And i doubt it would be over a week early? Who knows. Maybe ill wake up tomorrow and get a positive.. I can only hope lol.

I debated tossing everything, i had been getting so obsessed over it.. But i decided to keep temping because if something was wrong with me, at least i would have the data to show my doctor. But you are right, ttc is terrible lol. Even my cm has gone back to being creamy.

I hope im joining you tomorrow ! And you still have me here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->