7dpo, severely emotional, plus list of symptoms by dpo...

Mink1978

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I want to start off by saying that I hate the tww!!! Yesterday and today I've been severely emotional. To the point where I think I'm either depressed or going crazy. I'm normally a very calm and collected person so this emotional basket case state I'm in is very concerning to me. I'm going to start testing on 12dpo, which is 5 days away, but seems like 5 years. Sigh!! Here is a list of my notes "symptoms" so far:

1dpo - Smells at Cosco made me extremely nauseous.
2dpo - Hot flushed feeling at work, when everyone else was cold. I was sweating.
3dpo - Hot while sleeping, kept taking covers off (my room is very cold and I'm always wrapped in 2 comforted for warmth.
Tip of nipples tender, and they've been getting hard a lot all day.
Slight blood stained mucus when I was cleaning my nose.
Hot at work again.
Slight nausea after eating cupcake.
4dpo - had to pee 5 times in one hour this morning. Very strong cotton mouth feeling around noon.
5dpo - nothing.
6dpo - extremely anxious feeling and very emotional. Ended up crying a lot. Strong feeling of "despair".
7dpo - Felt sick, clammy, hot/cold, and extremely thirsty all night/morning, cotton mouth was very bad. Drank about 4 litres of water throughout the night. Still wasn't enough. Felt very queasy all day, especially after I ate. Feeling of "despair" is super strong again. Crying randomly all day.

That's it so far. Don't know if any of this is actual "symptoms" of anything, but I've noted what I've noticed this past week. I'm so annoyed at everything and feel super alone right now. Just wanted to share with you all, in hopes of having some sort of support system because I can't talk about this with anyone who would actually care or understand. Thanks for reading. Baby dust to all of you. <3

I actually had a bipolar moment over some cheese at 7-8dpo and said to dh "If I am pregnant, I will look back and say this is the moment I knew..." I did end up being pregnant, but I had a mmc at 8+5.

I wanted to make a pizza and realized dh had used the last of a brand new bag of cheese the night before without telling me. I was so mad I wanted to murder him, then when I realized I couldn't make my pizza, I almost cried. That is so not like me.

I hate the emotional part! Sorry you are going through that. FX for you!

Thanks so much for responding!! You helped me not to feel as crazy lol. Very sorry to hear about the m/c. I do appreciate you sharing your story about the emotional aspect because not a lot of people talk about it. Sigh...I'm feeling overly needy, and wanting tons of loving reassurance from my man, and taking it extremely personally if he is not as warm as I want/need him to be the moment I need it. Today I was going to stay in bed all day crying about it, but I ended up forcing myself to go out for tea with a girl friend, and I was able to vent while she listened and ended up laughing a lot, which has really helped me feel somewhat peaceful...so I can hopefully get some sleep and start over tomorrow...which will be 8dpo!!! One day closer to test-day :).

I am right there with you. I feel like I am totally losing my mind. I have been crampy for 5 days straight. I cry at the drop of a hat, I actually cried in the store earlier over them not having the right aluminum foil. My boobs are killing me. My pee smells funny. My salad tonight smelled like fish, and I almost lost my cookies while eating it. My back feels as though I have hiked miles, and I just want to sleep. (my two year old is not a fan of this extreme fatigue) I am 7dpo too. I took another ovulation test because I had another symptom that is usually indicative of ovulation and it was positive again. I am so confused, maybe I am ovulating again? Baby dust to you, I hope your symptoms are the start of you BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->