7dpo - too early to test but ??vvv faint line??

Sammy1

Reaction score
At work on a night shift and ystdy has small amount of pink discharge- may be being super optimistic but was hoping this was an implantation bleed! Was really trying hard to wait to test until at least the 12th but caved tonight! I don't know if it is wishful thinking but thought I could see the start of a second line??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170910-012043.jpg
    Screenshot_20170910-012043.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 103
What I can see is a fat line where the test line is. I would just test again in 2 days with a frer! Good luck

I'm unsure, because the whole strip is quite pink so it's hard to tell if there's a faint line there

Thanks ladies! Going to test in the morning with a frer! Xx

I think I see something faint although it's very early. Good luck :)

Thanks for looking everyone- frer this morning stark white 😢😢😢 onto next month!

I wouldn't say onto next month yet, it's still so early! Plenty of time for a positive test

If your only 7dpo when you took the test thats well early. Most people dont get a positive until a missed af try test again in a few days x

Thanks everyone. Had some bright red bleeding today for most of the morning now. AT not due til Saturday but think must have come early this month!

Just to update you all I took a frer today and it is positive!!! Very faint line but is positive!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->